New Jeans NSV

Options
When I left a previous job at a clothing retailer 6.5 years ago, I bought 4 pairs of jeans to use up the last of my employee credit. I wound up storing them until early August of this year because I got too big to wear them. In August, I broke out two pairs of them when I went down a size and my other jeans got too big. Today, I just bought two new pairs of jeans because *those* are now too big.

I still have the other new/6.5 year old jeans in their original packaging, and I'll never wear them.

So the tally so far is: Down 2 shirt sizes, down 3 pant sizes. Oh, and down 60 lbs.

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    yeah thats awesome!!! it sucks having to go spend money on new clothes but it pays off!
  • ambrosia8
    ambrosia8 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    what an awesome feeling! good for you!
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    That is great! I've dropped 4 pant sizes and just recently bought a couple of pair of jeans that I'm probably too old to be wearing (I'm probably too old to be wearing anything from the "young men's" section lol) but they fit so I figured why not. It's a great feeling.
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    That is great!!!
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Way to go! I agree it is difficult to spend money on new clothes, but it feels oh so good to just walk on past the plus sizes and actually buy some clothes that are awesome, on clearance and best of all look good and make you feel good. Love it-keep it up!!!!! I'm on my to box up some of my old clothes for the thrift store.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats!
  • Kermit1976
    Options
    I have lost a dress and half in sizes so i know how great feeling it is.. i am back into trousers that i have not worn since last year.. i have now found this site and am looking forward to looking another dress size or two.
    WELL DONE!!!
  • astrand1800
    astrand1800 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I bought a size 12 jeans this week and it felt so good. Dont want to buy a ton because i plan to be a size 10 someday soon.
  • 2blueeyedbabies
    Options
    Great job! It IS so exciting dropping the sizes. Since August 1st, I've gone from a size 22 to a size 12! From a 2XL shirt to a L! I bought a nice (more expensive than normal) pair of jeans in a size 14 before our trip to Vegas mid September and they are now too big!! Belts definitely come in handy!

Keep up the good work!
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Great job! My friends at work clued me in to the Salvation Army for interim clothing. I needed some fall clothing because last year's stuff is too small. I knew I would not be able to lose enough weight to fit into them in time and I did not want to spend a lot of money. I got 10 pieces for $50. Most of the stuff they have there looks brand new and come from well know retailers. I am looking forward to returning them as donations (tax deduction!) in the next month or so to get the next size down.

weight.png
  • kenzysmom
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!