1 Mile Challenge (closed group list)

Options
2»

Replies

• LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    This is what I have for yesterday...let me know if it is correct or not. I try to keep up:) :) I removed one person cause they have not checked in at all since the first day...maybe they will join us again next week.

10-20-11
    10-21-11
    10-22-11
    10-23-11
    10-24-11
    Purpleiris1114----completed----Completed---- completed----completed----completed
    Alacey88
    completed
    completed----completed----completed----completed
    Nakabi
    completed
    completed----completed----________----completed
    Mrivera713
    completed
    completed----completed----completed
    completed
    Boyslie72487
    completed
    completed
    completed---completed----completed
    Amyb27
    completed
    made up
    Abejune23
    completed
    completed
    completed----completed---completed
    Sakamonojr
    completed----completed
    Luvmybeebees ---made up
    completed

corrected stats.
  • amyB27
    amyB27 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I did my mile for today 10/25/11!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Got it Amy! I got mine in today as well. I did like 1.5...I just went for 30 minutes, walking. Tomorrow is the last mile in the challenge and so far you have all done perfect! Let me know if you got yours in for today the 25th and tomorrow the 26th. I will post todays stats tomorrow and the final report on thursday! I am sooo proud of all of you!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Ok peeps! Today is the last day..Im not posting results for today cause not everyone has checked in. I have been debating what to do about this since i don't have time to send daily reminders to everyone everyday...I was thinking about, for the next challenge saying that we would just check in once at the end BUT the whole point of this for me was the accountability of everyone seeing what i did everyday so I could not put it off for one day saying I could do it the next and then end up having to do it all on the last day or not do it at all....soooo I think, along with changing up the challenge a bit, I am going to require a daily check in of some sort. If you miss one day checking in due to some unforeseen thing then you have to check in the next day. If 2 days pass then you will be removed from the challenge because if you are not checking in then you are not motivating others...and since we do it a week at a time missing more than 1 or 2 days kinda loses the whole week. ANYWAY I hope every one will be cool with this. ALSO I will say that you have to check in on the designated thread ONLY! If you need to know where it is, message me and Ill send you the link but it is to hard for me to keep up with every one and post their progress accurately if I have it coming in 3 different places. Im not that good LOL!

I will work today on coming up with a new challenge for the next week. I have had a couple suggestions and I will take any that you have! I want everyone to like it! Also, would you guys want to just start tomorrow with a new one or would you want to take a day break and then start friday? Let me know HERE and I will get it all together and post it along with the final results of this past weeks challenge tomorrow...(so don't forget to up date me on if you did your mile today or yesterday!!)
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm completely open to whatever is easiest for you :)
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    I think i have it all together...I will post the link to the new thread for the new challenge here in a bit so check back later and let me know if you are in!
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

Did my mile yesterday (10/25), running half of it!! Yay!

I wanted to have it done already for today, but the kiddies' teacher threw me off - she needed help longer than I planned, so it went over the time I had slotted for running! BUT, my kiddies were thrilled that I was there, so it was worth it!

I will be running after hubby gets home, and checking in later tonight.

As for the next challenge, any way that is easiest for you! I am just happy you are doing this! :tongue:

I have seen some challenges where they have a google spreadsheet that the members are required to log their own info daily. Makes it easier on the 'captain'. But sad to say, I have NO idea on how to set that up!

Take care!
  • boyslie72487
    boyslie72487 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    sorry I've been outta the loop, we've been painting our house and that's taking A LOT outta me! Haven't gotta outta the house since Monday! Congrats to everyone that did their miles! Hope this challenge starts back up so I can kick its butt :tongue:
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Week one done!!

All miles done!!

Happy day!! :tongue:
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    okk this is the end!! last report. If I don't have you down and you did yours Im sorry I did not get a check it from you....WE START THE NEW CHALLENGE TODAY AND TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SIGN UP!!! SO CHECK IT OUT!

10-20-11
    10-21-11
    10-22-11
    10-23-11---10-24-11
    10-25-11
    10-26-11
    Purpleiris1114----completed--Completed—completed--completed----completed—completed—completed
    Alacey88
    completed--completed--completed---completed----completed—completed---completed
    Nakabi
    completed--completed--completed--- --completed—completed--
    Mrivera713
    completed--completed--completed----completed----completed--
    Boyslie72487
    completed--completed --completed---completed----completed--
    Amyb27
    completed--made up
    completed----completed----completed—completed--completed
    Abejune23
    completed--completed--completed----completed----completed—completed--
    Sakamonojr
    completed--completed --completed----completed----completed—completed--completed
    Luvmybeebees --made up---completed---completed----completed----completed—completed--completed

NEW THREAD FOR NEW CHALLENGE

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/378013-lets-get-it-done-1-week-challenge
  • amyB27
    amyB27 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I did my mile today.
  • LosingIt27
    Options
    Days one and 2 complete. No mile yesterday because of school but I'll make it up with 2 today.
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    miles completed