Newbie!!! looking for friends a motivation :)

Options
Hi All!

Im Anna, Im from NZ.I have just signed up today, and am really hoping this system can help me in reaching my goal weight. I currently need to lose18kg (39.6 Lbs) to reach my goal. Im semi excited at the moment (always apprehensive when starting new diets) and this is the first time EVER I have tried a calorie counting based programme. So Im hoping to learn a lot. I am also hoping to make like minded friends on here. Motivation is a big factor for me and i am more than happy to help, motivate, share with anybody on our quest :). Goodness know i need it lol. So just wanting to introduce myself to everyone out there. Please dont be shy. Good Luck :)

Replies

• LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Hi Anna & Welcome! This site makes it pretty easy in my opinion. There are lots of great & supportive people here. Best of luck on your journey. Add me if you like. Peace...:flowerforyou:
  • misanna
    Options
    Thank you LTGPSA!. I will, Just familiarizing myself at the mo, but it seems easy. will power as always is the key i guess ;)
  • mtienken
    Options
    Good luck Anna! This site WILL help you. It has helped me tremendously. As soon as I figured out that losing weight was a pretty simple math problem it became pretty easy. Just stay motivated and keep you eye on the prize and don't give up!
  • irisheyes42us
    Options
    be glad to be your friend, my name is Deb. Please add me. :flowerforyou:
  • netztoy
    netztoy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi Anna,
    welcome to the site. I'm a newbie myself. This is a great site...:happy: I love it!! Best of luck!!!
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I joined today as well. Hopefully we can motivate each other! I tend to do better at weight loss when I have to "check in" with something or somebody so I was ecstatic about stumbling across this FREE website that meets my needs. Wishing you much success!
  • ashlayyy
    Options
    GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALSO!!! :)
  • misanna
    Options
    thank you guys. Im loving it here already everyone is so welcoming. I am more than happy to help with motivation aswell :)
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Welcome Anna ~ I started in July and had never counted calories either! I am finding it so easy and this site is amazing. The people here are great and the support is fantastic. I have lost 14# so far and about 9' from all the exercise I have been doing.

Feel free to Friend me...I am getting ready to add members to a challenge group. I will be posting soon. The challenge groups are great because you check in daily and can share you struggles and success and make some great friends.

Good Luck!!!!! You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • moonfleur75
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too and need to be held accountable. That's why I'm trying the site. Excited to see how this helps me to stay motivated. Feel free to add me as a friend.