subway!

Options
what do you guys order at subway??

I usually get a 6inch sub on wheat with oven roasted chicken.. tomatos...lettuce.. pickles..and onion... avocado if im at one of the participating subways..
not sure of the calorie count..but im guessing fairly low

Replies

• cbediria
    Options
    I always get a 6-inch turkey sub on whole wheat. Toasted, with cheese. Lettuce, olives, cucumbers, onions, jalapenos. Little bit of sweet onion sauce.

BAM.

Now I'm hungry.
  • ewhitis
    ewhitis Posts: 132
    Options
    As long as it's something with no mayo or cheese I feel pretty safe ordering it! I like to change it up a bit! :bigsmile:
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    6inch veggie delite
  • lucylue21
    lucylue21 Posts: 214
    Options
    i love there baked sun chips. the kind in the red and green bag. not sure what the flavor is. think its something garden but my oh my it is tasty.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I get a 6 inch veggie. Italian bread, American cheese, lettuce, onion, pickle, banana pepper, mustard, vinegar, pepper.
  • yalisa0424
    yalisa0424 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Their website has great nutritional information. The best thing you can get there is the roast beef (calorie wise). Enjoy!
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I get a 6 inch veggie delite on wheat, no cheese, all the veggies, and a little bit of mustard.
  • lucylue21
    lucylue21 Posts: 214
    Options
    the thing not to get is the tuna fish one. it is so full of fat. i read it in a health magazine. they said that most people when trying to cut back go for tuna fish but really you would be better off with the meat balls then the fish because of all the mayo they put in it.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    i love there baked sun chips. the kind in the red and green bag. not sure what the flavor is. think its something garden but my oh my it is tasty.

The garden salsa one
  • spottedlee
    Options
    what do you guys order at subway??

I usually get a 6inch sub on wheat with oven roasted chicken.. tomatos...lettuce.. pickles..and onion... avocado if im at one of the participating subways..
    not sure of the calorie count..but im guessing fairly low

If you go to www.subway.com, you can "build" your sandwich and watch the calories go up, up, up. I think it's great so you can see how many calories ahead of time and order it.

As for me,, I almost always order cold cut,, i guess out of habit cuz that what I ate for last 30 some years.
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I love the wraps and usually go for the sweet onion chicken teriyaki.
  • RNMDFF
    RNMDFF Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I have been wanting subway lately then 3 guys at work came in with it.
    anyways....

Sweet onion chicken teriyaki (sp!?) on Italian herbs and cheese. Cheese :( and sweet onion sauce with all the veggies except pickles,banana peppers and jalapeno.

making me hungry
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I usually get the 6" Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki on Wheat, lettuce, tomato, pickles, bell peppers, honey mustard, sweet onion sauce and black pepper.
  • vittix
    vittix Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    i get a 6in on white trukey and ham no cheese. Lots of veggies comes out around 290
  • Vivian_Phoenix
    Options
    6 inch veggie on whole wheat choose any dressing, veggie tastes delicious... turkey breast sub is great also, ALWAYS order 6 inch.
  • Frisbeekid91
    Options
    Footlong Oven Roasted Chicken on Wheat with jalepenos, green peppers, banana peppers, pickles and hot sauce. normally a few hours before a workout.
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Subway is my fast food indulgence. I get it a few times a month and makes me feel "normal"

I go for a 6" wheat oven roasted chicken toasted with lettuce, spinach, pickles, cucumbers, onions and tomato. I have them put a tiny line of mayo. the calories are worth it to me and I account for them. If it's a subway that has avocado, I'll have avocado instead of the mayo.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Their website has excellent nutrition info: http://www.subway.com/nutrition/nutritionlist.aspx

I typically get the Black Forest Ham on Italian with lettuce, tomato and lite mayo