21y/o trying to lose 30lbs. HELP!

Options
Ill be 21 very very soon and I am also soon to be bride! My wedding is next fall and i would LOVE to lose 30 lbs or MORE by then! im currently bouncing back and forth between 205 and 210 and i would LOVE to see 170 becuase i cant remember the last time i seen that number. Im looking for some motivation and help! Girls around my age looking to lose it too i would appreciate the help and support! I am open to any suggestions too, as i am just ending my first week here soon! Monday morning weigh in! wish me luck!!

Add me if your willing to help! thanks!!

Replies

• sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    I'm 19- feel free to add! :)
  • sixpacking
    sixpacking Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    at 21 your metabolism is reaping fast, work out regularly, follow good nutrition and you can achieve a 30 lbs loss in no time. You can probably achieve it in 3 months, if you stick to a good program of high impact cardio/resistance.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 I've lost almost 30lbs- started at 204- & I'm trying to lose 30 more. Feel free to add me if you'd like :smile:
  • alyssanichele
    Options
    Girl you can do it. I'm 18 years old & I'm trying to lose 40 pounds myself, if you need motivation feel free to message or add!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Girl you can do it. I'm 18 years old & I'm trying to lose 40 pounds myself, if you need motivation feel free to message or add!

^She's GREAT!
  • BeSkinnyBeStrong
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22 and I'm 2.5 lbs away from having lost 30lbs. Add me if you want to! :) Good luck with everything!
  • azjade1214
    Options
    Congrats on your wedding! Remember being healthy and fit should be your target as opposed to any number on the scale. Find out your health numbers from your doctor and work on lowering any problems with healthy eating and exercise. Group fitness classes offer the best types of exercise that will help you get in shape -- safely -- and stick with a exercise regime post wedding. Try Bodypump, body attack and bodyflow by Les Mills. Check your local gyms for these classes and ask the instructors for how many times a week you should do each. Just remember healthy eating is a key piece of the puzzle.. A member in my class went from size 10 to 6 -- and had to change her wedding dress three times. #strongisthenewsexy
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Wierd but I'm 21 trying to lose 30lbs!!! Add me if you like. Hope all goes well!