Help Me

Options
:sad: Please help me My name is Holly I looked Like this 3 years ago, I don"t want to look like this again. I need all the help I can get Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    We are all here to help, support, and motivate! Feel free to add me as a friend and good luck!!!
  • Wagners7
    Wagners7 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You've made the first step and we are here to help motivate and support you for the next steps. We can do it! We all need a little help some time!

9523744.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • RNMDFF
    RNMDFF Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    we're here
  • 65kalena
    65kalena Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Holly, You can do this. One day at a time. One meal at a time. Just remind yourself that your not alone and all of us are on the same journey to feel/look better. You are going to succeed!! Good Luck.
  • Joannguido
    Options
    it takes time, willpower and this great support group! We are all here for you!!!!!!
  • Musicgrl4life
    Options
    Welcome! and here you will get a lot of support! it's helped me so much to keep motivated and stay focused. You can do it! Take it one day at a time. It's harder some days than others, but you can do it!

Good luck to you on your weight loss! :smile:
  • Joannguido
    Options
    hang in there
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    One healthy day at a time! good luck!
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    We need to pick and choose our battles. We may not win each battle but what the goal is, is to win the war. Saying no to certain foods more then yes puts you closer to your goal weight. It's a lifestyle change and no one is perfect. Honestly, it can be one of the most unfun processes to ever have to go through b/c let's face it, we're trying to make a complete overhaul of our life. Just remember, you are in control of you....you have all the power to succeed and do well. And you will. Just tell yourself that. Over...and over....and over....:wink:
  • KarynLea
    KarynLea Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What really helps me is the convenience of the smart phone app. The database on here is spectacular and I can just scan the bar codes on what I eat with my phone. If you can get in the habit of accounting for everything -even on your cheat days- that is the first and most important thing, IMO. Second, give yourself a reasonable calorie limit. You can always lower it after you get the hang of it and feel more motivated. I have noticed that by logging in everything I eat and "spending" only my allowed calories like a budget, I can still eat what I want (but I'll run out of calories for the day sooner.) So I gradually started finding and eating healthier foods as a result, without really trying, to make my "budget" go farther. I still cheat once a week or so and eat whatever I want. I only had 20 pounds to lose and I've lost 9 pounds in 2 months. Good luck and remember to be kind to yourself and try, try again!....:smile: Karyn
  • revnica
    revnica Posts: 50
    Options
    i'm here for all the support and motivation you may need, your more then welcome to add me!!!!