Need Friends

Options
Hi there! I am fairly new to this site and I love it!! I would love to have some online pals so please add me!! I live in Irving, Texas so if anyone wants to go cycling or walking please let me know. I am trying to exercise more. I just got a new road bike today so I am super excited about getting back into the sport/hobby. Good luck to everyone. I will try to post a picture soon. :o)

Replies

• killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lqh1nqNLFn1r25scio1_500.jpg
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I too, live in Texas....east of Houston.....This is a great site and you will find a lot of support, motivation and friendship here. Feel free to add me!
  • GTI_Girl
    GTI_Girl Posts: 207
    Options
    I USE to live in Texas (El Paso) amd I miss it dearly. Feel free to add me!
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I WISH I lived in Texas, does that count?? :bigsmile:
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hey there....feel free to add me. I've been here now for 265 days and I"m not going anywhere anytime soon:) You can do this!!
  • JCGilbert
    Options
    OMG! My sister used to live in Irving, now she's in Corinth. I talked her into joining MFP but I don't think she's too regular. Her profile is Gables59 (I think)...If you friend me you can see her on MY friend list. She's 51 and a full time nanny. I'll bet she could use a buddy!
  • KarynLea
    KarynLea Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I live in California so we won't be cycling together, but I just bought a bike today and I'm so excited! I just wanted to say welcome to MFP. I have the app on my cellphone and it's sooo easy to use. I wasn't very over weight and I have lost 9 pounds in 2 months. This app has made it pretty painless.
    Good luck! :smile:
    Karyn
  • bonogul
    bonogul Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    hey welcome to mfp, good luck in your journey :) best thing to do here is to join a challenge and make lots of friends.

good luck
  • veidtmeister
    veidtmeister Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Austin/San Marcos here....welcome.....great positive people on here.....good stuff...only wish Id found it sooner.....sigh....lost most of my weight before I found this godsend.

if you need encourgement, holla....