Fell off the wagon today

Options
Today was not a good day for me. Made bad food choices. Will get back on the wagon tomorrow and hope I didn't undo everything I've done. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has done this. One bad day doesn't make you unfit, just human.

Replies

• maggiemay365
    maggiemay365 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Get right back on the wagon, I fell off for 6 months, gained 17 pounds, and just came back today. Don't do what I did..you can do it..but just get back on:smile:
  • ProudDaddy
    ProudDaddy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Dont give up..small setbacks are ok:smile:
  • Jessica2Skinny
    Jessica2Skinny Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Exactly. I do it all the time, eat healthy for 2 months and then 6 months back with fast food. This time I wont stop until I have a body like Jillian Michaels...
  • stc74
    stc74 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I was mostly off the wagon for a month or so, gained about 5, got back on the wagon & lost most of it in 2 weeks. Had a donut today, or too much pizza, either way went over some, but its not the end of the world.

Hang in there!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Today is just one in a string of days...where you probably made great choices. Tuck it away and start fresh tomorrow....the only way falling off the wagon is gonna be bad for you is if you fail to get back on. Smiles!
  • 1JenMilam
    1JenMilam Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    The one thing about falling off is to remember how to climb back on. You can do it!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    fell-off-wagon.jpg
  • jsoaper01
    jsoaper01 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    i fell off too, i dont know between snow and an arguement with my spouse its been horrible, oh well, i will start again tommorow
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    If eating properly for one day won't fix a week of eating badly, I think we can say with confidence that eating poorly for one day won't undo a week of eating well.

It's just a day. Make better choices tomorrow. :flowerforyou:
  • gnntake123
    Options
    I totally agree, I did the same thing today. Come on girl, lets dust our butts off and do better tomorrow.
  • GTI_Girl
    GTI_Girl Posts: 207
    Options
    We always have tomorrow. no worries. Just acknowledge you may have made some mistakes today, and make an effort to do better tomorrow!
  • becknorton68
    Options
    I hear ya....same thing happened to me today. And I had such great expectations...but just couldn't get my heart into it. Tomorrow is a new day for us sister!! Let's ROCK the day on Sunday!!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    No you most definitely aren't the only person who falls off the wagon, as long as we get right back on it we'll all get there eventually x
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Get right back on the wagon. And don't weigh yourself for a couple of days. If your sodium was up you may retain some water which'll make it look worse than it is:)
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Hope you did not get to bruised and managed to get back on, if not I will give you a leg up........ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We all have been there, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • landlwoof
    landlwoof Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    No matter what you do, don't let one day ruin everything. I've kind of fallen off the wagon for 4 days. Dh has had the computer at work so I can't get on here, a major case of PMS, and horrible weather combined just had me craving comfort food. Double the helpings I should have been having at dinner, bites of my son's ice-cream, 3 freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, etc,etc. I didn't gain any weight back but I sure haven't lost anymore. Today's different though, I refuse to give up on this, this time. I'm tired of this tired person I am.
    Better luck today :-)
  • baycat107
    baycat107 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    lol That kitty in the pan of food....Too funny. Love it!