I am new on here and your help will be appreciated in achieving my weight goal

Replies

• VIVEK40
    Options
    I ma also new may be we can help each other
  • revnica
    revnica Posts: 50
    Options
    This is a awesome site to begin your journey,everyone here is very helpful and supportive. Feel free to add me as a friend!! Welcome and enjoy:smile:
  • eders05
    Options
    I am fairly new too and one of the hardest things to do is keep your calorie count low as well as your fat intake. In order for you to start losing weight, your calorie count should be around 800. It is really hard because your body will go in shock! You will feel sick but on the 3rd week things will start to look positive. Do not give up!!:happy:
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    It is an amazing site and the support and motivation is never ending ! Just reach out whenever in doubt and people will always give you advice, information and the support you need to succeed ! Best of luck to all of you ! :)
  • jlrae
    jlrae Posts: 35
    Options
    I am fairly new too and one of the hardest things to do is keep your calorie count low as well as your fat intake. In order for you to start losing weight, your calorie count should be around 800. It is really hard because your body will go in shock! You will feel sick but on the 3rd week things will start to look positive. Do not give up!!:happy:

What! This is not very good advice. Your calorie intake/burn should be whatever MFP or your doctor sets according to your weight/height/activity level... Which is different for everyone. You shouldn't be eating so few calories that you go into shock and you shouldn't feel sick if you are eating your calorie goal.
  • imdondee
    imdondee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also am new, I have been looking at this site for a few weeks. I just dont know how to get started..... where to begin........ I feel so lost but know I must do this........ any advise is appreciated....thanks:smile: