secrets

Options
2»

Replies

• nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm a big baby, I can't stand sleeping by myself in a dark room so sometimes I just "forget" to turn off the lamp :embarassed:
    Or maybe the fact that I'm addicted to K-pop. Who cares if I can't understand half of it, it's still awesome!

Ahhh you love Kpop too? :D Do you recognize the guy from my sig? :D
    LOL, he looks familiar but for the life of me I can't figure it out! I know I have seen him before but I am horrible with names :-/

Thats ok, hes Taeyang from Big Bang ^o^ what music do u like? :D
    Oh ok, I like their song "Love Song"! :D I love, love LOVE Beast!! I could listen to the song Fiction over and over and over :blushing: Ooh and SS501! *sigh*
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I do that with the rap too.

SPM for sure.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I'm a big baby, I can't stand sleeping by myself in a dark room so sometimes I just "forget" to turn off the lamp :embarassed:
    Or maybe the fact that I'm addicted to K-pop. Who cares if I can't understand half of it, it's still awesome!

Ahhh you love Kpop too? :D Do you recognize the guy from my sig? :D
    LOL, he looks familiar but for the life of me I can't figure it out! I know I have seen him before but I am horrible with names :-/

Thats ok, hes Taeyang from Big Bang ^o^ what music do u like? :D
    Oh ok, I like their song "Love Song"! :D I love, love LOVE Beast!! I could listen to the song Fiction over and over and over :blushing: Ooh and SS501! *sigh*

I love the song Love Song and Fiction haha. I also love the song Shock by Beast haha :D I dont know SS501 though >_< Im gonna send u a friend request :D
  • honeybadger175
    honeybadger175 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Your secret is not a secret for me....mine would be that I do actually listen to country! Lol, there it's out! But here's a great work out song for ya Boom...

http://youtu.be/lhJfdWxpI2Q

Boom! How ya like me now???

Heck yes that is a good workout song! POD warriors in full effect!

I'm a big hard core alternative fan when it comes to music to work out to and dirty rap of course ;)
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I do that with the rap too.

SPM for sure.

As in South Park Mexican??? Badass!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I am terrified of the dark roflmfao shhh its a secret dont laff :P

^^ Me too. I use to hate it when I was younger (Friday the 13th and Scream movies made it heaps worse) and then a few years ago I temporarially lost my sight for 6 months - I was a complete wreck!!

The only secret that absolutely noone knows about is the playlist that is on my ipod - well over 100 songs from the 70's, 80's and 90's ... it doesnt sound like a big deal but being as I am only 23 ... my friends would skin me alive because I am not listening to Beyonce or Rihanna -> when they come on the radio - i turn it off!! :D

Ok here goes........it isnt a secret anymore after this incident anyway.

I have the entire Partidge Family Album on my Ipod (right next to Missy Elliot's can yo work it:blushing: )

One day at work I pulled out my earphone thinking the music was off my Iphone, and David Cassidy was singing BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH...............I THINK I LOVE YOU!!!

I almost died, but somehow survived:laugh: