Motivated

Options
I am 23 years old and am at my heaviest ever...I am trying to get in shape, loose weight, and get healthy. I have put so much energy in helping others, taking care of home and keeping my hubby happy that I have neglected my self. Now it's time to refocus more of that energy on myself...on my mark...get set...go :smile:

Replies

• LadyGlam
    LadyGlam Posts: 2
    Options
    I am 23 years old and am at my heaviest ever...I am trying to get in shape, loose weight, and get healthy. I have put so much energy in helping others, taking care of home and keeping my hubby happy that I have neglected my self. Now it's time to refocus more of that energy on myself...on my mark...get set...go :smile:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    welcome
    take your time
    have fun:smile:
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • July
    July Posts: 239
    Options
    Good for you. You'll feel so proud of yourself !
  • weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Awesome job with taking the 1st step and getting started! :drinker:

Personally, the 1st couple of weeks, up to a month, are the hardest, but stick with it....you can do it!
    :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: