LOOKING FOR FRIENDS

Options
Hia, I'm Sarah, 5 foot 5, weighing 14 1/2 stone needing to lose 4 stone so have a big journey ahead. I have the iPhone ap. Just hoping to make a friend to do this journey with. I'm a massive secret comfort eater. I've been told I have liver issues due to being overweight. I have to crack this. I have two children aged 5 and 1 and I need to stay alive to watch them grow. Feel free to add me, I'm samoneypenny. This ap is fantastic! I'm UK based, but welcome friendship from any country. I've travelled a lot in the past... When I was a slimmer me!

Replies

• alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah,

This is a great site. You will get loads of support here. Someone always has the answer to your questions.
    I use my iPhone a lot for this site, it's a great asset.
    I go on safari to access the site rather than using the app. I find it works better for me.
    Good luck with your weight loss.

:flowerforyou:
  • hlouisej
    Options
    Hi Sarah,
    Good luck with MFP.
    I am also 5'5. When I started with MFP I was looking to lose about 8-10kg and I'm nearly half way there after 2 months. Goal weight is 58-60kg but I'll see about that when I get there. Until now it's going well. It was a bit slow to start off with but now it's running fine. I find using this site has been a revelation to me especially about how many calories you need to how many you eat. Only yesterday I made some brownies. Couldn't believe the calories in them! Needless to say I had about 1/4 brownie...Anyway feel free to add me if you want.