Sunday Mini "Challenge"

Options
The challenge for today is:

Go for a nice leisurely walk for at least 30 min.

Do NOT log this walk as the point of this walk is just to relax and take time for yourself. I have seen enough of my friends exercise cals to know that a nice slow walk just taking things all in and relaxing is not going to burn that many cals and besides if your worried about your cals your not relaxing!

Remember, the Sunday "challenge" is about relaxation and stress relief.

My mini challenges are open to all.

Replies

• fit4travels
    Options
    Sounds good!
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    This is actually a really good idea!! sometimes ya just need to slow it down and take a breather!! I'll take ya up on the challenge!!
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge accepted :)

Not logging it, not thinking about it ... going to go to my zen walking space!
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • colorfulcupcakes
    colorfulcupcakes Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I like this!
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to log this idea away for another day! As much as I wish I could, Sunday's are just too busy for walks for me :frown:
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Alright. I'll try to get in a nice walk sometime today.
  • 34again
    34again Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Okay I tried to get out of this...cause it is to friggin cold! But nooo Charger would not take any excuse! Grrr! I did a 30 minute walk OUTSIDE in 40 degree weather, without any sun, the wind blowing with my dang dog! So take that Charger! I walked for a total of 32 blistering cold minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:grumble:
  • 34again
    34again Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Done. :-)
  • soon2bhotmom
    soon2bhotmom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Great idea...the day just got away from me!
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Okay I tried to get out of this...cause it is to friggin cold! But nooo Charger would not take any excuse! Grrr! I did a 30 minute walk OUTSIDE in 40 degree weather, without any sun, the wind blowing with my dang dog! So take that Charger! I walked for a total of 32 blistering cold minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:grumble:

ROFLMAO!!! It was a nice walk though wasn't it? You know you enjoyed it :)