A new face to the myfitnesspal family

Options
Hello there, I'm Leah.
I am 18 years old and I'm new to myfitnesspal, I suffer from bulimia and depression.
I want to me able to lose weight in a healthy way without damaging my body with the way I'm used to.
So yeah, that's me :)

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    So glad you joined us Leah:flowerforyou: This is a good place for you, lots of support and inspiration and some good ppl:drinker:
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will like the supportive atmosphere here. Best of luck!
  • Violetrascal
    Options
    I have a hard time downing all the water, I know I need it but I really dont like it, I have to chug it, lol just to get it over with. Can I put anything in it to help taste?
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time downing all the water, I know I need it but I really dont like it, I have to chug it, lol just to get it over with. Can I put anything in it to help taste?

I just put lemon and lime slices....it helps!
  • mjsohm
    mjsohm Posts: 40
    Options
    There are some no calorie additives that I have seen at winco that may do the trick for the water. I haven't looked at the ingredients, but you apparently only add a few drops to add some flavor. This is a very clean, positive and supportive community. We are glad you are here and wish you all the best!
  • Newbiez
    Newbiez Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • SuddenlyPickles
    Options
    Welcome, Leah! You've certainly come to the right place -- MFP is such a supportive and positive community (well, for the most part!). I wish you luck and health on your journey.
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you'd like support!