Hello

Options
Hi everyone. I have been trying this for about two weeks now and I have been inspired by some of the stories I have read on the message boards.

I have tried to lose weight before but its hard for me to stick to it. I am going to try really hard to keep with MFP. I have lost 2 pounds but my little sister had her birthday yesterday and I feel like I went in reverse. :frown:
lol chocolate is a weakness for me

:smile: I hope to soon lose more weight. Congrats to all those who already have!!!!!!:happy:

Replies

• ashley2011
    Options
    Hi everyone. I have been trying this for about two weeks now and I have been inspired by some of the stories I have read on the message boards.

I have tried to lose weight before but its hard for me to stick to it. I am going to try really hard to keep with MFP. I have lost 2 pounds but my little sister had her birthday yesterday and I feel like I went in reverse. :frown:
    lol chocolate is a weakness for me

:smile: I hope to soon lose more weight. Congrats to all those who already have!!!!!!:happy:
  • erin1205
    erin1205 Posts: 99
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will find a ton of support on this site. Good luck on your journey! :smile: :smile:
  • ashley2011
    Options
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Thank you and welcome!!! Best of luck to you!
  • Catherinex
    Options
    Hi and good luck, I'm sure you will find it alot easier now you have found mfp and can accurately record your meals^^.
  • ashley2011
    Options
    thank u very much