getting ready for a cruise!

Options
I had a baby a year ago and was able to loose all the baby weight but now I need to loose the weight that I have gained since I was married. I heard about this sight from my wonderful sister-in-law and I am going to try and see if it helps me stay on track.

Replies

• rachelbgood
    Options
    I had a baby a year ago and was able to loose all the baby weight but now I need to loose the weight that I have gained since I was married. I heard about this sight from my wonderful sister-in-law and I am going to try and see if it helps me stay on track.
  • coreysmommy2005
    Options
    YAY!!!! I'm so excited you joined!!!!!!!!! We are going to work well together!!!!
  • Catherinex
    Options
    Hi, and good luck with the weight loss!!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome! A cruise... THAT is great motivation! Btw, are you taking the little one? Just curious... we have yet to travel with our babies...
    :)
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Definitely try to lose some weight before the cruise because the temptations are around you in every corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course they have healthy choices but again, it is very TEMPTING!!! I took my exercise clothes to workout and did not use them once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did use the spa twice!! It was a 7 day cruise to Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great time!!!