Hi everyone

Options
Hi again my name is Veronica, but you can call me Vero.
I am 20 years old, and had my first born 5 months ago, now i am wanting to lose at least 30 lbs, to feel comfortable with myself again. Especially to feel pretty when im near my hubby...he leaves for deployment in a few months, so i especially want to look and feel better, when he gets back. :)

Well i hope everyone accomplishes there goals...Good Luck

Bye Be Safe and God Bless

Replies

• Navywife1223
    Options
    Hi again my name is Veronica, but you can call me Vero.
    I am 20 years old, and had my first born 5 months ago, now i am wanting to lose at least 30 lbs, to feel comfortable with myself again. Especially to feel pretty when im near my hubby...he leaves for deployment in a few months, so i especially want to look and feel better, when he gets back. :)

Well i hope everyone accomplishes there goals...Good Luck

Bye Be Safe and God Bless
  • alyfin
    alyfin Posts: 103
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Congrats on the baby, and I thank you and your husband.

God bless your family.
  • Catherinex
    Options
    congrats on your baby :flowerforyou: welcome and good luck^^
  • UpDownMostly
    Options
    Ohhh congratulations on the baby! I'm excited for you. It's been over 20 years since there's been a baby in the house. Sigh. You know, when it's been that long you forget the sleepless nights, the diapers, etc. :) Good luck with your dieting.
    Tim
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Congratulatons with your baby. Good Lucky with your diet. I just joined a few days ago and I am really extited with this site. You'll do great.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hi Vero and Welcome:flowerforyou: Congratulations on you beautiful , healthy baby.:drinker:
  • babyhippo
    babyhippo Posts: 247
    Options
    Welcome Vero! So glad you decided to join in. Much congratulations on the addition to your family.
    Tell your husband "Thank you for his service."
    About -30lbs was also my original weight loss goal. I started in January. I'm almost halfway there. You can do this!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!