Hi

Options
Hello!! I just came across this doing an online search and I really like this site. I've really been struggling with my diet and do not eat consistent enough to obtain my goals. I'm almost there but I have some problem areas that are so hard to work on. I'm hoping this will help me keep a track of my daily intake and exercise.

Replies

• visa619
    visa619 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello!! I just came across this doing an online search and I really like this site. I've really been struggling with my diet and do not eat consistent enough to obtain my goals. I'm almost there but I have some problem areas that are so hard to work on. I'm hoping this will help me keep a track of my daily intake and exercise.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • ashley2011
    Options
    welcome!! good luck!!!!!!!!:happy:
  • Catherinex
    Options
    Hi and good luck reaching your goals!
  • UpDownMostly
    Options
    Welcome, yes I have a real problem with conveniently forgetting what I've eaten in a days time. This site does help you keep on track if you are religious about entering your food intake and exercise. If nothing else, I've begun to understand, through logging food, what is really high in calories and low in other stuff that I really need. That has really helped me make some good decisions with regards to what I eat.

Good luck

Tim