Help keep me on track!

Options
Hi there! I'm 19 years old, 5'6" and 177 lbs. I'm really hoping to get down to 140, but I need some help staying on track. I live at college and the temptations (even for a non-drinker) are ENDLESS here. I'm hoping MFP will help me stay on track and change my lifestyle for real this time. I'd love to add anyone else who's also looking for someone to be accountable to. Thanks for reading!

Replies

• MrsFusion
    MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too! I think this is going to be a GREAT place for support! I love it already :) I'll send you a request.
  • deebee62
    Options
    Hi, I am new also. Started my fitness pal a week ago and so far I am down one pound; 49 pounds to go. I would be happy to add both of you as friends.

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]11728504.png[/url]
  • Fitdiva83
    Fitdiva83 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Best advice I can give you that has helped me is to plan your meals,keep healthy snacks and water with you at all times , and log all calories in the morning before you eat so you can have a idea what you are putting into your body before you eat.
  • moonfleur75
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too and finding that this is an amazing site! Totally understand that living at college is difficult. My advice other than all the helpful stuff already posted is to carry around a bottle of water and chew gum if you're feeling the urge/craving and not hungry. Feel free to add me.
  • gustavoavazquez
    Options
    Welcome, I am new to the message boards, never even new they existed because I came upon MFP as an app =] But I am more than willing to help in any way possible. I know quite a bit about fitness and have helped my personal friends hit their goals. So if you have any questions or need advice I will try my hardest to help.