Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

MFP-Newbie

Hi all, my name is Desamere, I joint MFP about a week ago. I'm 41 yo, mother of 3 beatiful children , ages 7, 10 and 11.
Now a little bit about my weight struggles:
I was 125lbs back in 1999 before I got prenant with my first child.10 years later, in 2009 I was at my heaviest 242lbs, standing@ 5'6". Within the last 2 years, I've lost about 42 lbs working out at home and eating right I've since plateaued... I discovered MFP on another forum and I thought I'll give it a trial.

Replies

• Hi everyone my names Jessica and I am currently in the process of a diet and exercise regime to help me lose the pounds I need to feel confident in myself. I have been on this for about 1 month but no friends so anyone please add me and I swear I will support you x
  • Hi my name is joakima and I joined cause i want to get my skinny body before texas and tacos touched it lol....I was 129lbs after I had kids and before i moved to texas....then i moved and bam tacos menudo and everything else here hit me. So I figured this would be a good way to lose weight and watch what i eat... If anyone needs a buddy please feel free to add me... I could use some company in my struggle to get my tummy back to none.