Sweating to the Oldies

Options
Anyone have those old vcr tapes that Richard Simmons did for weight loss? I found a couple that I had from years ago and I'm going to use them this winter when I can't get outside to exercise (not going out in 25 degree weather). They really keep you moving!!

Replies

• laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    My mom has them! My brother and I used to do them with her when we were little. lol

Have fun!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    They are great! We have our high school kids do them in PE. Even the boys get into it!
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I actually recently purhased #5 on dvd from amazon for something really different from my usual stuff. Fun- I also make it more difficult when I feel up to it which is great and easy by kicking instead of tapping,etc. Love how easy it is to change up the moves on the dvd. I also calculated my calories burned from my HRM in one session by doing this and it was almost 300 calories. That's great for any dvd. Love it! And he's so goofy, can't help but laugh:)
  • holyguacamole37
    holyguacamole37 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I actually found my mom's old VHS tape of the second one a month or so ago - and transferred it to DVD!! I haven't done it yet, but I'm saving it for a rainy day when I don't want to go to the gym. =)
  • mamabird07
    Options
    I was just thinking of Sweating to the Oldies the other day when I was dancing to Just Dance For Kids on Wii with my kids! I remember doing it when I was younger. I wonder if my mom has hers still? Have fun!