30ds question

Options
Is there any difference in the 30ds DVD and the free 30ds that Comcast offers on exercise tv?

Replies

• jenniferlynn12
    Options
    I don't think there is... the only thing is you only get 1 level at a time (I think level 2 is on there right now) and it's only on there a limited time--another week or two fro level 2. I've done them off and on from there but I've never done all the levels in a row since. But hey, I'll take a free workout anyday! :)
  • BulldogCNM
    Options
    I would recommend treating yourself to the 6 dollar DVD you get 30 days worth of work-out for 6 dollars YAY amazon. I did it. went from a 28" waist to a 26.5" waist. 36" hips to a 35" hip. and a 40" butt to a 38.5" butt and 22.5" thighs down to 21.5 thighs. Jillian is a torture queen but you WILL get results. I also FINALLY broke through the 165lbs I have been STUCK at forever!! Now finally down to 160.5 :) Recommend it. I am now doing No More Trouble Zones :)
  • Lose69lbs
    Lose69lbs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It shows level one on my tv now and level 2
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    another question...has anyone ever combined level 1 and 2 for a 40 min workout? I just watched both levels, I liked the exercises on level 2 better than level 1.
    Thx, trying to maximize my efforts.
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    another question...has anyone ever combined level 1 and 2 for a 40 min workout? I just watched both levels, I liked the exercises on level 2 better than level 1.
    Thx, trying to maximize my efforts.

I honestly think I would die if I did that....

I watched them first and thought " no problem I got this" then I did D1L1 and was amazed how tough it was. I'm on D8L1 now and I still have to modify some of the exercises...
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow, we'll see how I feel after the first one. I'm sure it's harder than it looks,