Best Costumes You've Seen

Options
nkswans
nkswans Posts: 469 Member
What is the best/most creative Halloween costume you've seen this weekend? Last night I was a bar that had some pretty amazing and creative costumes---they had a $1000 costume contest so maybe that was why. I saw Mario with a GIANT head it was prettty awesome. Also, there was a Edward Scissorhands (I think he won the costume-he did look just like Johnny Depp), Jack from The Nightmare before Christmas, the guy made his head shape just like Jack's in the movie.

So what impressed you?

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    This was years ago, but my friend dressed up as Franken Berry (from the cereal)...and his wife went as the bride of Franken Berry. It was very original...and very pink.
  • nkswans
    Options
    Aw that is cute! Very original. I'm so not creative with costumes! I wish I were.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Last night at dinner in the college cafeteria two guys came in a giant two-person horse costume. It was at least 8 feet tall. They took a couple laps around the cafeteria accompanied by a round of applause and left.

I also saw a very clever costume that just consisted of a green diamond sticking up from a headband. They were Sims.
  • Banrion
    Banrion Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Medusa, she won the $500 prize at our bar last night. The snakes had eyes that glowed red and the girl is a theater major here and her scales were flawless, but her red eyes really freaked me out!
  • nkswans
    Options
    I love the 2 person horse! That is too funny. There was a couple who each wore a green body suit and had a sign around their waists that read "LIKE' and "Dislike". Also, someone dressed up as Bumblee from Transformers. He had yellow lighting on his costume and green light eyes. You could always find him.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    3506125693_1255fae7e3.jpg
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I went to a party last weekend and there was a couple dressed up as Biker Garden Gnomes. It was hilarious.
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    3506125693_1255fae7e3.jpg

...there are no words.