BRIDE TO BE 2012 CHALLENGE WEEK 1 WEIGH IN

Options
Hey ladies!!!

I hope you guys have had a wonderful week. Our first weigh in is today so be sure to post the weight you started the challenge at and your current weight. Whether its 0.2 lbs , none, or 10. Staying under your calories, working out longer minutes than usually, or an NSV. Let's hear it so we can celebrate! I will also be making a spreadsheet of everyone who participates, and post it up so its easier for us to keep track of our weight loss!
On to other things! I'm wedding dress shopping today Wish me luck!

Challenge Started Weight: 205 lbs
Week 1 Weigh in: 199.5 lbs EEK :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
Challenge Goal 190lbs

Replies

• IamBrande
    IamBrande Posts: 237
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!!!

I want to be in this challenge!!!
  • Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Challenge Started Weight: 202.6 lbs
    Week 1 Weigh in: 199.8 lbs
    Challenge Goal 187 lbs

Yeah!! Lisa, we made it to Onederland at the same time!! So happy for you going wedding dress shopping, I'm planning to go once the david bridal opens in my city which should be soon.
  • amyj101
    amyj101 Posts: 15
    Options
    Is it too late to be in this challenge? I'm getting married on 8th September 2012 :-) x
  • SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Challenge Started Weight: 298.4 lbs
    Week 1 Weigh in: 298.2 lbs
    Challenge Goal: 283 lbs

YAY Congrats on the weight loss everyone! Ur all off to a good start! I on the other hand :sad: I wish I could see a bigger loss! Off to the gym I go this a.m to kick this in to high gear!!!

@ Lisa- Have a blast today, I'm excited for you!
  • dablaksista
    dablaksista Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    hey lisa, r yu openin a new forum each week?
  • Lisapokie27
    Lisapokie27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies. Yes I will be opening a new forum every week. The fastest way to check is probably to go to my page every Sunday morning. And no its not too late to join the challenge, I thinking about closing it next Sunday, just because 15lbs is a lot to lose in less than two months. So until next Sunday, we're open. Sorry its there are glitches or disorganization in this challenge. Its my first time to throw a challenge and I've only been on MFP a week. So be patient with me. :) Happy weigh in day, and congrats to everyone's success!

Lisa
  • ahmpierce1
    ahmpierce1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Congrats on the weight loss this week! And Lisa, have SO MUCH FUN dress shopping!! :)

Challegne SW: 163
    CW: 161
    Challenge GW: 148

Woohoo!
  • santini1975
    santini1975 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! My mom is coming to pick out my dress with me November 23rd and I'm so excited! I've lost 10 lbs sice she last saw me :D

Challenge SW: 141
    CW: 140 <---still can't believe it
    Challenge GW: 126 <--will be my lowest weight...ever.
  • losinglbs0208
    Options
    SW: 185
    Today's weight: 184.2
  • catundra75
    Options
    Have fun shopping! I can't wait to do the same.

SW: 163
    CW: 161

Challenge goal weight: 148
  • BulldogCNM
    Options
    Hey wanted to know if I could join this challenge? I won't be getting married until Dec 2013 but..still I need to drop this weight!! :happy:

SW 160.5lbs
    GW 147lbs
  • amyj101
    Options
    How do I join? And what exactly are you doing? x
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I want in too!
  • amyj101
    Options
    By the way sorry if that sounds stupid but I've hardly used the message boards and don't really know what these challenges are all about!
  • letobot
    letobot Posts: 205
    Options
    challenge start- 168.6
    Week 1- 168.4

Challenge goal- 158
  • Lisapokie27
    Lisapokie27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    First of all, I wanted to congratulate everyone on their weight loss this week, and yes anyone can join! Basically we all check in every Sunday with posts on our starting weight and how much we've lost for the week. I'm keeping track of everyone's weekly weight loss on a spread sheet. Our Challenge is to lose 15 lbs by Jan 1, 2012. ( I know some of you don't even have 15lbs to lose, but that's okay! We're all here to support each other through all our planning and stress:wink: ) I'll start a new topic with the week number we are weighing in each Sunday. I know some of you are starting this week, so I'll just add you on the spreadsheet , but you'll have to keep track of your week number since its going to be a little off from those of us that started last week. I guess the quickest way to find the weekly weigh in topic is to look at my page every Sunday to get to the link.

Great Job this week everyone!!! I can't wait to hear about everyone's success next week. I'm so proud of you guys and i definitely couldn't have had my success this week without any of you. Oh and wedding dress shopping was amazing. I still haven't found the one, but I did try on a fit and flare that made me love my curves!
  • IamBrande
    IamBrande Posts: 237
    Options
    Brande Challenge Starting points!

Challegne SW: 168
    CW: 168
    Challenge GW: 166
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Starting weight :169
    Challenge goal weight :155
  • amyj101
    Options
    Ok, it's exciting to be joining this! My start weight for when you guys started was 164.4lb and I weighed myself yesterday morning anyway and was 163.8lb :-)
  • MarleyCats
    MarleyCats Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Howdy! Sorry to be late on the weigh-in.

Start weight: 185
    Currently: 182
    Goal: 150

Here's hoping every week shows a loss!