Halfway there- 27lbs gone! (pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• Vivian_Phoenix
    Options
    You are so pretty, and you look great and so happy. great work, very inspiring :)
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I really don't think I could have come this far as quickly without MFP. Not only do I look better but I feel 100% better! :happy:
  • paravision
    Options
    Wow so inspiring! I can't wait to get there! <3
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!!! That is a huge difference! We have about the same amount "to go"...can you even imagine how you'll look and feel with double that amount gone???
  • TashanaM
    Options
    WTG!!!!!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can really see a huge difference! Congrats!
  • leynak
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!!! That is a huge difference! We have about the same amount "to go"...can you even imagine how you'll look and feel with double that amount gone???

I can't imagine what it will be like to have lost 60lbs. That sounds just crazy to me! Even more important I've never been happy with my body- that is the feeling I can't wait for..:happy:
  • sheltielover
    sheltielover Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!! great job!
  • harley_rose
    Options
    Looking good, I hope when I hit my half way point I look that good
  • WilliamD80
    WilliamD80 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great Job ! Keep it up !!
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!!! Congrats!
  • hyperkate
    hyperkate Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You look fabby! :happy:
  • kathryncowart
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the good work! :)
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, you look wonderful. You really took great before/after pics too, thanks for sharing those! I'm 5'6" also so it's great for me to see your progress... very exciting!
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    ...wow!! Awesome job!! Keep it up!
  • leynak
    Options
    Fantastic job, you look wonderful. You really took great before/after pics too, thanks for sharing those! I'm 5'6" also so it's great for me to see your progress... very exciting!

Thanks! I try to keep the pictures as similar as possible so I can be sure the difference is real & not just camera angle or clothes. I will continue wearing the same outfit until it falls off! :laugh:
  • DottieNewton
    DottieNewton Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!