need to lose 30 kilos after having kids i gained weight..

Options
I am a mum of 6 beautiful kiddies.. The problem is i gained 30 kgs with my youngest son who is 6 months.. I have gone from a size 10 to a size 16.. I am hoping fitness pro will help me lose the extra weight fast..

Replies

• rissanddan
    Options
    Hi there, I am also a mum trying to lose pregnancy weight. I have 2 kids, my youngest 3 months old. Would likevo be size 10 again but am currently in Suzette 12 but prob should be size 14 - I just wear elastic waisted things! Only just started this app on we'd and am finding it good. Can I ask a question...are you breastfeeding? If so, did you notice your supply drop? anyway, would be good to go through this with other mums. Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • nikkimee
    Options
    Hi There.. No i was breastfeeding but now im bottle feeding.. The worst thing is about the weight gain after having kids.. I cant wait to lose the access weight..:wink:
  • Hi there

I'm a new-ish mum too (little one's 1 now). I think you're probably talking in American sizes but I've also gone up a couple of dress sizes and would really like to shift about 8kg in the next few months. I'd really like to be friends so we can motivate each other!
  • Rissanddann - I'm breastfeeding, and yes, I do find it affects my supply. This makes it quite a lot more difficult to stick to it because if I eat too little it affects my supply and I start to feel drained. I am not sure what the answer is. Are you breastfeeding? How do you find it?
    Any advice?
  • mrsredneckmorris
    mrsredneckmorris Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of a beautiful 16 month old, and I too an trying to lose the baby weight + some. Feel free to send me a friend request, that way we can help encourage each other:)
  • mumof5
    mumof5 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    wow 6 kids!! how old are they, my guess is that the weight has been slowly sneaking on with every baby. And like all good mothers everyone elses needs come before your own. good on you for joining this website its the first step to putting you first. like they say, if you don't look after yourself eventually you wont be there to look after them. I am in a similar situation as you, maybe you could friend me so we could support each other.