It's the little NSV's that count!

mamamc03
mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
So I'm sitting in church this morning and listening to the sermon. I shift in my seat as always, because I'm just a fidgety person. Subconsiously I cross my legs. It takes me a minute to realize it, BUT I look and realize that....I Crossed My Legs!! My foot up on my knee. I used to sit like this all the time comfortably, but when the weight kept coming on, my foot would slide off or I would have to hold it in place. Not today!! I know it's a little thing....but the little things add up.
Some people have those hard days where they are disappointed that the scale didn't move or the inches haven't changed...but pay attention to the little things. Stop and smell the NSV roses. Best wishes to you & yours!

In Him,
AMc

Replies

• Awesome! Keep up the GREAT work!!!! :drinker:
  • grneyedgf
    grneyedgf Posts: 23 Member
    That is AWESOME! You have seen your progress without the numbers, that is what we should all realize. Our worth is not based on the scale. It's how we feel and how we live!
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Nice one. Thanks for sharing.
  • I know what you mean, wtg girl. makes it all worth it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!