I'm New

Options
Hello all, I've being using the my fitness app for the past 2 weeks and I find it really useful, i'm currently at weight watchers where I have lost 12lb of baby weight in total but I keep putting on 1/2 lbs then losing it as going over the point system an losing motivation. This program much easier and free so i'm cancelling WW and try my best with this - 16lb to go to my pre-pregnancy weight.

Good Luck everyone

Replies

• chubiD
    chubiD Posts: 260
    Options
    Welcome! I think you'll find this site as useful as most of us. Of course you have to do your best for this to work, but having so many supportive people around helps a lot.

Good luck and enjoy your journey! You can do it :)
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I did weight watchers also and didn't like the whole points thing either. I really like this site and it's helped me a bunch. Welcome!
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    Welcome! I think you'll find this site as useful as most of us. Of course you have to do your best for this to work, but having so many supportive people around helps a lot.

Good luck and enjoy your journey! You can do it :)
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have always been a horrible "counter" LOL... welcome to the site, love to help if i can !
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    awesome..!! Welcome to the site!! :)
  • Babzl1957
    Babzl1957 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey good for you. I have been on here for 2 weeks and my sister does WW and i have lost more in 2 weeks than she has in a year!!. We have both made the first steps to suceeding and i wish you all the best. We are all here if you need us. xx
  • Aboulet
    Aboulet Posts: 11
    Options
    I never really got into the whole Weight Watcher's thing, despite being prodded by my in-laws. That seemed such a bother, but this seems easy. I like getting some support from others to keep me motivated, and if you are interested too, then add me and we can support each other! You will be able to lose the weight. This really works!
  • KHartnoll
    Options
    Welcome, I am sure you will find this site a great tool and having the support of your online friends is really great!!
  • beachgirl667
    beachgirl667 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi:)
    Welcome! I tried WW also, I did fine but it was getting costly. I have had great success w/ mfp. It's so easy to use, and I have met some wonderful and supportive friends. Feel free to add me if your looking for support. Good luck!!
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I joined yesterday after stumbling across the website. Weight Watchers was a part of my life off and on for years, but I'm really loving MFP, especially since it's FREE and it's easier. Wish you much success!