Progress Pic! Half way there!

Options
Erykah3584
Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
Hello! My name is Erika! Just thought I'd post my progress photo to give some of you a little motivation and also to remotivate myself. I started at the end of May working out for 30-45 minutes, 6 days a week and also stayed under my calorie goals most days. I was losing weight consistantly every week and I was lovin it! But for the last two months I've kind of been in a mental maintenance mode. I havn't been working out as hard and my diet hasn't been as healthy as usual. So I've been maintaining between 135 & 138 since the end of August. This pic just shows me that not only have I lost weight, but that I still have some weight to lose! I'm still a little thick in the midsection and would love to get more toned!

So in the before pic I weighed about 148, which wasn't even my highest weight of 152 at the beginning of May.:noway:
In the after pic I'm down to 137. :happy:
Note: In the before pic I was wearing black stretchy pants in a size 10/11 and the after pic Im wearing JEANS in a size 7/8!!

me004-2.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!