Hi - I am a newbie to this forum...but not to dieting!

Options
Hi all! My name is Kimberly. I feel like I have been dieting (and failing) all fo my life. I have finally decided that it is time to be accountable...there is no magic pill, no tool or gadget or shake that is going to make me thin. I have tired every diet you can imagine, bought every late-night infomercial junk kit that has ever been available. It is time to start working out each day and to watch what I eat. Not fun, but necessary!:smile:

Replies

• kdmiles
    kdmiles Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Kimberly. I feel like I have been dieting (and failing) all fo my life. I have finally decided that it is time to be accountable...there is no magic pill, no tool or gadget or shake that is going to make me thin. I have tired every diet you can imagine, bought every late-night infomercial junk kit that has ever been available. It is time to start working out each day and to watch what I eat. Not fun, but necessary!:smile:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Actually, once you see the results, it'll become more fun than you can possibly imagine!! Log your food, every morsel-- nothing goes into your mouth willy-nilly-- and do your exercise, the weight will come off-- and you'll have a blast.

Welcome-- :flowerforyou:
  • weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You've just found the best, most fun, entertaining place to help you loose weight!!! :happy:
    I never believed that it was as easy as counting calories and exercising, but once you get going, it really does work!!! It's a miracle! :bigsmile:
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    Options
    I just signed up and started today. We can be newbies together. Good Luck!!!! I that this helps keep us both on track.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: