Mirror On The Wall What Old Granny Has Lost 100 Pounds?

Options
Before.jpg

009.jpg

I have, that is who! Only 4 pounds away from achieving my weight loss goal.

Replies

• bluebutterflyzz
    bluebutterflyzz Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look A-MAZING!
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous :) so inspring.
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Granny my *kitten*! You are such an inspiration! You look absolutely amazing and you look better in blues than most people half your age! CONGRATS TO YOU!
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look great good luck on the last, I know you can do. :flowerforyou:
  • Tegan74
    Tegan74 Posts: 202
    Options
    You look great an I love the pic's!!
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    You look amazing. :smile:
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Oh. My. God. You look like a totally different person and so much happier. You look AMAZING! Such an inspiration! You look so great :) Good job!
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Just Amazing!!!!!!! Congratulations on your amazing success!!!!! You look outstanding.....
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Look at the gorgeous sexy granny in the mirror - you are looking fantastic - congrats on a job well done!!
  • Arabian♥Breeze
    Options
    WOOOOOWW YOU NOT ONLY LOST WEIGHT BUT YOU LOOK SOOOO MUCH YOUNGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic.
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Absolutely amazing transformation...you are an inspiration. I am proud to call you my friend.
  • MrsPeavley
    MrsPeavley Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You inspire me!!!
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    NSV for me to wear jeans and a bulky sweater. Something I was too embarrassed to do when I was so fat. If I can do this at 61 years of age, ALL of you should have no problem whatsoever. I am bouncing off the walls with energy and feel fabulous!
  • BerniceB
    BerniceB Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Enjoy your sucess. You look lovely.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You really look amazing! I will be turning fifty in Jan, and that is why I changed my life. I wanted to look & feel younger....and it really does work!
    I would have never guessed your age, you look much younger....simply amazing
  • missmamselle
    missmamselle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow,wow,wow!
  • Gettinfit2
    Gettinfit2 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Excellent - you are a great inspiration.
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    NSV for me to wear jeans and a bulky sweater. Something I was too embarrassed to do when I was so fat. If I can do this at 61 years of age, ALL of you should have no problem whatsoever. I am bouncing off the walls with energy and feel fabulous!

Ok now you have to change your profile pic to the one with the jeans you are wearing (wink)
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Okay..... simply STUNNING! Way to go! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!