can you help??

Options
Yep Im a newbie, but I excited and ready to go. Ive tried it all!! I would lose then gain then lose then gain. This time I want to do it right! If you have been successful and have some great ideas on how to stay the course I would love to hear them. would love to have some friends on here to help me with this journey..

Replies

• czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie and welcome! I will send you a friend request and all the support I can give you, I'm 50 and just started over a month ago!:flowerforyou:
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile:
  • Windchild
    Windchild Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • Semperfione
    Options
    Hello Julie, your on the right road now, lets take the journey together, you will have so many friends to help you here its unreal. Add me as a friend as we are all in this together. I will help any way I can. You can do this, we all have very close story's to tell. Been there done that.

Go for it. All you have to lose is, weight.... :)
  • abrantner
    Options
    Welcome fr sent. :)
  • rockytu
    rockytu Posts: 18
    Options
    welcome.i watch my carbs.try to exercise daily,drink lots of water.lost 30lbs. since july.u can add me.i am new to mfp too.:flowerforyou:
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You will find so much support here and all you have to do is ask. Friend me if you like.
  • val205
    val205 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome - I want to try and stick with it too. I've been logging onto MFP every day and have plans to stick to it forever. For me I think keeping a watch on what's going in really makes it easy to see where I've been going wrong. Good luck and add me as a friend if you like :)
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome Julie! Good luck on your journey to a more healthy you. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • kbwdad
    kbwdad Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you're starting in the right direction, you're asking for help. Support such as that you have here on MFP is very important. All of us have been on the same journey you have without support, for most including myself it didn't work. It wasn't until I sought support that I began to change my lifestyle and was quite sucessful. I'm here for you.
  • boinee
    boinee Posts: 27
    Options
    you can do it!
  • ddarnall
    Options
    hey! i am also new and i would like to know what i need to eat in order to lose weight quickly
  • MIMITIME
    MIMITIME Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    My advice is to log your food before you eat it. It is the only way I can keep from going over my guidelines as I have had some huge eye openers on just how many calories some things have! If I enter it and the damage is too bad, I delete it and find something else to eat. As everyone else says "If you bite it, write it" !
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm totally new to this site but I've tried a couple others over the years and this is by far the best! I'm so excited and enthused by all the support on here... it's such a positive place to be!
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Welcome Julie. I will send you a friend request. Tracking your food and staying away from white sugar and processed foods is a good start.
  • zumbachelle
    zumbachelle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hey! i am also new and i would like to know what i need to eat in order to lose weight quickly
    Hi guys,
    My name is Michelle and I am a big big believer in slow and steady wins the race! I have been seriously on MFP for 11 weeks now and have lost 19lbs. I'm an Aussie. My best tips would be

Drink More water
    and track EVERYTHING! it keeps you honest and if you cheat, you're only cheating yourself.

Good luck and anyone who would like to friend me, feel free!:happy: