Sensa

Options
Has anyone here ever tried Sensa? Can you buy it in a store? I've seen adds on the internet but they want a credit card and will take the money automatically from your account. I've bought things like that before and it was more difficult opting out as they made it seem. I would like to find another way to purchase it so I can stop when I want to. Thanks for your help.

Replies

• dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Seriously.. Save your money.. Just eat better and exercise.. You'll be better off in the long run!
  • dezedeze
    dezedeze Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Seriously.. Save your money.. Just eat better and exercise.. You'll be better off in the long run!

^^agree 100%. Anything that seems too good to be true is likely just another way to take money from your pocket and put it in someone else's.

Anything like that also probably has some chemicals your body doesn't need.
  • tbranch3634
    Options
    You can purchase it at GNC, but I agree that you should just stick with diet and exercise.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options

^^agree 100%. Anything that seems too good to be true is likely just another way to take money from your pocket and put it in someone else's.

Anything like that also probably has some chemicals your body doesn't need.

I hear its made from white rhino horns.
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options

Agreed. If sprinkling magic powder on food was all it took to loose weight we wouldn't have an obesity problem in this country. On top of that, because this is a supplement and not a drug, the product has not been FDA tested for SAFETY or efficacy.
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I tried it, it did not work for me. I was able to cancel it, as long as I followed their instructions. It ended up costing me $80 plus dollars to find out that it did not work for me.
  • BarbiNay
    BarbiNay Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried Sensa but I have tried other fads such as HCG and Body by Vi just to name two. They are all a way for companies to make some mega money while leaving us to wonder why we are still over weight. I have found that I have more personal satisfaction losing weight myself rather then relying on fads to do it. It will not be a cure for weight loss for ever it is just in the moment. Then you will be right back to where you are and plus some.

Just my 2 cents worth... =)
  • Mmmary212
    Mmmary212 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    or buy some crack on the corner and get even better results.
  • MIMITIME
    MIMITIME Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Sensa would not work for me because I would have trouble wasting perfectly good food by sprinkling the stuff on the food. I think I listened to my grandmother too much about the Great Depression - Ha Ha. I just can't waste stuff. I have seen the advertisements for Sensa and looked it up on Ebay. You can do a one time buy on Ebay which is probably the best to keep from getting hooked up on one of those monthly things.
  • twynzmom
    twynzmom Posts: 172
    Options
    Thanks all for your advice! I decided not to buy Sensa...but buying crack on the corner was too funny!!!!