30 Day Shred Starting 10/31

Options
Hi everyone. I am going to start 30 Day Shred tomorrow the 31. I am starting it then because Sundays are my "rest days" with my family.

I want to do this because I am losing weight, and I am losing inches but I am not losing ANY inches in my waist/stomach area so I was hoping this would get it started.

If any of you are interested in joining please feel free to add me. (Just let me know in the comment box that you are adding me for that reason.

Also, please feel free to post in here your goals for the challenge.

I would love to lose at least 7lbs to get me in the 100's. I am so over this 200's crap especially when Onederland in right around the corner.

I am going to post my weekly weight loss as well as my total inches lost. I will post my starting weight and inches tomorrow.

Erica

Replies

• echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Yay!!
  • fonki
    fonki Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm on D10 but not doing it everyday... every other day.
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    sounds great count me in!!!
  • Kellcollins8503
    Kellcollins8503 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am going to start tomorrow as well!!!
  • ecronick
    Options
    I'm on D10 but not doing it everyday... every other day.

So does that mean you want to join the challenge?
  • ecronick
    Options
    Feel free to add me ladies!
  • flyingspatulas
    flyingspatulas Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    This will be my second time doing 30DS, glad to have someone to do it with! :)
  • fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Did it before and fell off the wagon (and into a bowl of chips!!). See you at 5:30am!!
    Goal: Lose 5 pounds level 1
    Lose 3 pounds level 2
    Lose 3 pounds level 3

Total 11 pounds! Go Us!!
  • Sweet_Southern_Tea
    Sweet_Southern_Tea Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend you sign up for "Mr Shut Up And Train" 30 Day Cardio Challenge. I've am a testimony it works and you will lose weight. It's a free fitness challenge and he is not trying to sell products gave more info on my blog http://healthymakesyousexy.org/
    Good luck!!
  • kini324
    kini324 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I made the 30DS my November fitness goal. I ran 50 miles in October- a goal like this helps keep me motivated.
    Good luck!!
  • marylynn04
    marylynn04 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Just got it in the mail this week, so I'm in too!
  • ecronick
    Options
    I'm so glad all of you are in!! It is definitely going to help keep me on track.
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    So what do we need to post? And are we doing weekly weight ins or what?
  • Angelie28
    Angelie28 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I need the challenge Im down :)
  • fstender
    fstender Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • ecronick
    Options
    Post your current weight

measurements will be for chest (bust), upper arms, waist (natural),pant line, hips, and thighs. (If there are any men who are joining you will not be measuring your natural waist line that is only for the females.)

There's 2 options for posting weight and measurements.

1) Post every week (I feel it'll keep me more accountable so this is what I'm choosing) 10/31.11/7, 11/14, 11/21, 11/28, 12/5

2) Weigh in/measure three times during the challenge. 10/31, 11/14, 12/5

Because I will be taking Sundays off (I'm guessing all of you will be as well) the final weight in/measurements will be December 5th.
  • 321blueeyes
    321blueeyes Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I was planning to start tomorrow too! Will take measurements tonight. Really hoping that 30DS will help me get beyond this "I feel fat" stage - for some reason lately I just can't shake the "fat" feeling, even though I'm losing lbs, wearing smaller clothes & people are noticing my progress. Frustrating :grumble:
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! Would be nice to try and not gain what little I’ve lost back during the Holiday season

Sorry ..see this was for the ladies, should have read more of the posts… im new to the site … didn’t mean to intrude. ;)
    Best of luck
  • fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    WIll be posting my starting stats later but it is 5:41 am and I am awake and about to Shred!