I know "they" say my weight should be around

Options
According to the weight chart I should weigh between 135~150 ish. I however am aiming for 170~180. Are there any other ladies out there around 250~280 that have similar plans !? Im 5'6 and I am looking for people with like goals of losing till they are down too 170 ish. If you are friend request me plz!

Replies

• rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I started at 212, and I was THRILLED when I got down to 175. That was my first goal. After I reached that, I took some time to re-evaluate, and decided to try for "their" goal. I'm down to the 157-160 range, and very happy to maintain at this point. My BMI chart tells me that to be in a normal weight range I should be between 115-155. So I'm almost at the top of the range, and it's just whatever.
    Maybe I'll re-up on my goals again in the future sometime, but right now I am happy with the way I look and feel, and no chart is going to tell me otherwise.

Good luck on your goals!
  • Sherie13
    Sherie13 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm about 200 right now. I'm trying to get down to 170/180 and then see if I want to change it. I'm about 5'7 so we are pretty close. Feel free to add me as a friend! :smile:
  • Sherie13
    Sherie13 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm about 200 right now. I'm trying to get down to 170/180 and then see if I want to change it. I'm about 5'7 so we are pretty close. Feel free to add me as a friend! :smile:
  • JimieLou
    JimieLou Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I started this journey at 302 pounds. My first big goal is to lose 100 and I'm only 35 or so pounds away. I don't like the charts that say what we are supposed to weigh because I don't think theres any way I will ever make it to 130 like "they" say I'm supposed to. My longterm goal is 180 or so. If and when I hit that weight, I will still be considered overweight. However, keep in mind what those charts don't take into consideration. They don't care about bone structure and it doesn't really take into consideration how much muscle a person has.
    Find the weight that makes you happy and that's what you should go by!
  • rayzerwolf
    rayzerwolf Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I an 5'7 and at 165.5 and I would like to be in the 140 range
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Im 5 "6 as well, Im 180 and I still wonder where I would be most happy at. A mind a game forsure! Im just aiming to get into the 160's. And hopefully I will be satisfied. The problem, I still see myself as a big person. So I dont know where the madness will end. Friend me if ya like.
  • kimmay420
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and currently around 280-285. I originally started out around 335-340 and got down to 250, back up to 275, back down to 250, and so on.. :( I've been yo-yoing for about 2 years now and have realized that all that time if I just would have kept losing instead of gaining it back, I would have been done AND THEN SOME. I'm looking for some quality support, which maybe I didn't have before, and our goals are very similar. Good luck to all!