Mirror On The Wall What Old Granny Has Lost 100 Pounds?

Options

Replies

• Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Girl, I am so proud to be your friend. I am constantly inspired by your physical fitness level and the joy on your face. Thanks for being successful and proud enought to share your happiness. Blessings to you.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Nothing granny looking about you!!! :) Good for you!
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Wowie wow wow! You are gorgeous!
  • wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Wow! Looking great, younger and happier! Congrats you're a huge inspiration
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look fantastic.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable- My jaw just hit the ground! You are an inspiration, truly, and I want to thank you for sharing your story! I admire you SO much... I can't imagine how much hard work and dedication that must have taken. It was worth it; you look beautiful :D
  • kayleetruesdale
    Options
    You look MAGNIFICENT.

What a transformation. Love it!

Thanks for sharing! :)
  • lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Incredible! Fantastic!

Sorry those words aren't very original in this post, but they are ALL TRUE. Congratulations! Your hard work is paying back tenfold. :smile:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    100 pounds and 30 years! You look happy AND you look wonderful. Congratulations on your success!

Couldn't say it any better. You are such an inspiration! Thank you for posting your success story.
  • allnewellie
    Options
    amazing, wonderful, awesome!!!!!
  • princessd3b
    princessd3b Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Made me tear up granny! I totally believe I can do this!! Thank you for giving me that faith in myself that I totally can do this!!! I LOVE YOU!! May God bless you abundantly! From the bottom of my heart, thanks so much for sharing.
  • fit4travels
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Well done and thank you for the motivation!
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Well done!
  • Kaesize6
    Options
    omg U GOOO!! UR NOT A GRANNY ANYMORE LOOKING LIKE THAT! U LOOK HAAAAWWTT!
  • LighterEachDay
    Options
    I am almost in tears looking at this transformation. I am close to your age, just starting out to lose a lot of weight, and seeing that this kind of transformation is possible is just more inspirational than I can tell you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, and GREAT JOB!!! You are absolutely beautiful, and really rockin' those jeans. If you don't mind me asking, what is your weight and height right now? Because I want to look like THAT.
  • kdwatkinspc
    Options
    Well maybe a granny but for sure a hot one now.
  • karenxdixon
    karenxdixon Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW you look incredible, well done on your achievement, you are a real inspiration :smile:
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Wow! Hot stuff! You look absolutely fabulous! Well done. Really truly inspirational!
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    ;-; So good... So good. -claps-
  • FionaHelen
    FionaHelen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    All i can say is Wow! you look amazing, great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!