I am Elle, and I am a Calorie Counter

Options
Elleinnz
Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
This afternoon I got into the elevator in our apartment building around 5:30pm (rush hour) with a 2 litre bottle of Coke Zero....
There was 5 others in the elevator, and as the doors close one of the guys look at the Coke Zero and asks if the bottle of Bourbon is waiting upstairs.....
I immediately reply "Hell no - that is waste of perfectly good calories" - to which I just got a bunch of blank stares from everyone in the elevator.....
After a few seconds one of the girls says "oh - you are a calorie counter!!" as if it was something alien :-)

So I thought I should just introduce myself "Hi I am Elle - and yes - I am a Calorie Counter"

Replies

• celewis2011
    celewis2011 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hi Elle I am Carrie and I am also a calorie counter , lol
    some people
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    Yup, I'm coming to find that we are a specific breed of people. Get used to being different, lol
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    LOL! That is hilarious! I would have said the same thing - waste of perfectly good calories!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    God grant me serenity.....

CCA--Calorie COunters Anonymous
  • Divamomma
    Divamomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Divamomma & I'm A Calorie Counter!
    Way To Go!Thats Awesome Add Me If U Like I Just Started Recently!:)about late sept I'm a Possitive Happy Go Lucky Wife & Mommy looking For More Great Friends On MFP :) I'm On 1200 a day Not pefect But Doing My Best :) Hope U Would Like To Be Friends I like To Help Modavate & encourage My friends :) Send Me a Message:)
  • nextrightthing
    nextrightthing Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    That is so funny.
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I've been chuckling for several minutes. This would make a great scene in a comedy show! Love the pregnant pause after your comment and before hers. Sounds like you were in the elevator with a group of zombies! So I guess you're going to be a calorie counting monster for Halloween!
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hehe, that's funny :) (But now I want Coke Zero!)
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Red and I'm a Calorie Counter.

That's too funny but so true. I am becoming obsessed with counting the calories in everything!! Even noticing how tricky the labels ate.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    my name is yanicka and I have been counting calories for the last 355 days.
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am Stacey and I too am a calorie counter. ; )

LOL!
  • LA_proud
    LA_proud Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Francia and I am a Calorie Counter.....too funny
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm ladybg81 and I'm a calorie counter.

Oh and I'm also NOT fat anymore.
  • smairi
    smairi Posts: 10
    Options
    Last night I had some friends over for dinner. One of them is an MFP'er like me.

We lost power (freak snow storm) and couldn't cook, so we ordered pizza. Before dessert, this friend and I haul out our ipods and enter our counts for the meal - we were both horrified. We giggled and mutually agreed to forego dessert.

Then I looked up...

Every other person at the table was looking at us like we were crazy. Seriously horrified.

So I am smairi and I am a calorie counter. And I didn't blow through my calories for yesterday like the rest of the people at dinner did! Ha!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I look at ev erything in the way as What's this going to cost me in calories? It a way of life now.lol