Went to the pumpkin patch today and..

Options
I had a lot of fun, minus all the wind and rain. It was about a mile walk out to the pumpkin patch, I found a pumpkin within the first twenty feet but still walked around to make sure I had the right one. At first when I picked it up it didn't seem to way that much, but after a while it felt like it was getting heavier and heavier. I thought my arms were going to fall off! Finally got back to the store so I could pay for the pumpkin and it ended up weighing 21 pounds! I have almost lost 24 pounds, and I kept telling myself it's not that much, can't even tell a difference in my body. But putting it into the perspective of carrying around a pumpkin for a few miles makes it seem like a lot more. Haha. Just thought I would share. (: Hope everyone else had a happy Sunday!

Replies

• darbym7
    darbym7 Posts: 61
    Options
    It doesnt look like a lot to yourself. you see yourself everyday and nothing seems to change. youre doing a great job girl, keep it up :)
  • SwtKittN
    SwtKittN Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Haha I went pumpkin getting Friday, and it never even crossed my mind to compare my weight to the pumpkin I got! It's so awesome when you think about it that way :) Thanks for sharing :D
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    haha great job :P
  • hayskylar
    Options
    It doesnt look like a lot to yourself. you see yourself everyday and nothing seems to change. youre doing a great job girl, keep it up :)

Thank you! I can't wait until I can actually see the changes. (:
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    thats a heck of a lot of weight to be carrying around. Bet you were glad to put that extra bit down!
  • hayskylar
    Options
    Haha I went pumpkin getting Friday, and it never even crossed my mind to compare my weight to the pumpkin I got! It's so awesome when you think about it that way :) Thanks for sharing :D

Thanks! Can't wait to carve my pumpkin. (:
  • hayskylar
    Options
    thats a heck of a lot of weight to be carrying around. Bet you were glad to put that extra bit down!

I was! When I get pregnant (in the far far far future) idk how I'll be able to walk without falling over. Lol.
  • Aereon
    Aereon Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Its always cool to be able to view weight loss in a perspective like that. Great job, I'm sure there have been changes, even if you haven't noticed yet!