Replies

• FionaHelen
    FionaHelen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    good luck, you can do this ;-)
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Well done you great goal.... How are you gonna do it?
  • pinkandstars09
    Options
    i am with ya on this. that puts me at losing 15.5 pounds. I hope we can do it. I am trading in at least one meal a day for a slim fast shake this week i am trying to replace 2 meals a day with a shake plus work out 30 minutes aday . =( I know this isnt the healthiest way but once i lose the weight i will go to eating small healthy portions this is just going to help me lose the weight first .

Weight:156
    Goal By Xmas: 141
  • mlmcquinn
    Options
    Hmmm. For me that would mean 19.3lbs in 8 weeks? Seems like a lot, but when I broke down the math, that is 2.41 lbs a week. I have been averaging 2lbs a week since I started. Let's do this! Let's kick some butt!
  • mlmcquinn
    Options
    Hmmm. For me that would mean 19.3lbs in 8 weeks? Seems like a lot, but when I broke down the math, that is 2.41 lbs a week. I have been averaging 2lbs a week since I started. Let's do this! Let's kick some butt!
  • jay5133
    Options
    I am going to start by cutting my calories to 1500/day (Paleo foods), 1 hour boot camp in the morning and 1/2 hour of cardio in the evenings at home.
  • jay5133
    Options
    anyone else in
  • jay5133
    Options
    i am with ya on this. that puts me at losing 15.5 pounds. I hope we can do it. I am trading in at least one meal a day for a slim fast shake this week i am trying to replace 2 meals a day with a shake plus work out 30 minutes aday . =( I know this isnt the healthiest way but once i lose the weight i will go to eating small healthy portions this is just going to help me lose the weight first .

Weight:156
    Goal By Xmas: 141

We will do it, i will check in with ya in a week
  • jay5133
    Options

the more the better, i know it seems like a lot but it will happen and we will be giving ourselves a great Christmas gift
  • pinkandstars09
    Options
    i agree i scaled back the workouts to at least 2x a week. Hey i do work full time and i am a single mom. lol
  • gabriella_0577
    Options
    i agree i scaled back the workouts to at least 2x a week. Hey i do work full time and i am a single mom. lol

How do you do it? Do you work out at home or go to the gym? I am trying but am so exhausted when I get home....I know, excuses, excuses! :wink: But seriously - how do you fine the time to work out? Do stay up late? Get up early? Any tips would be much appreciated. :happy:
  • gabriella_0577
    Options
    I am definately in.

BW = 145
    Goal by Christmas = 130.5

It is better to aim for the stars and miss a little than aim low and hit. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • elizabethdear95
    Options
    I'm in! 10% for me would be...19 pounds down by christmas but i'll round it up to 20 just to do it. We can do this!!