Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 Day Shred Starting 10/31

Replies

• joyfulmommaof2
    joyfulmommaof2 Posts: 95 Member
    I would love to join you on this challenge! I am at work right now so I will post my stats later today!
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    I'm in!
  • Im in.. Was going to start tomorrow nov 1st but decided to do it today seen a everyone else is,
    its good to have support pushing us to do it!
  • McHeather
    McHeather Posts: 105 Member
    I'm in! I so need this right now to get myself motivated again. I'll get the workout done this afternoon, and post my info tomorrow morning.
  • ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    My beginning stats are

SW: 206.5 lbs
    Starting chest: 43.5 in
    Starting upper arm L: 12.5 in
    Starting upper arm R: 12.5 in
    Waist (natural): 39.5 in
    Starting pant line: 44 in
    Starting hips: 44 in
    Starting thigh L: 23 in
    Starting thigh R: 23 in
  • I want to join! I fell off the wagon for a long time, but I'm motivated again and ready to go! I'll post my measurements later tonight, as I'm at work now.
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    I am in. I had been out for couple of months but now I want to do have a fresh start.
  • redhotredneck
    redhotredneck Posts: 118 Member
    I'm in too! I need to kick myself back into gear after falling off the wagon for a while....sounds like a good plan! :)
  • I want to join in. Can u buy it at walmart? I would like to start with u today.
  • asitton
    asitton Posts: 2 Member
    I have that dvd at home. I would love to start with you!! i probably wont start for a few days though-- recovering from a migraine. But good luck!!!
  • marylynn04
    marylynn04 Posts: 32 Member
    So I started Day 1 this morning at 6:30, after a pretty sleepless night thanks to my sick son (pneumonia/coughing all night). :( Needless-to-say it didn't go very well, but am hoping for a better workout tomorrow morning. I'm thinking this will be pretty intense. :) I'll post my measurements later today. Thanks for the group motivation! Good luck to the rest of you as well!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Im in...I was planning to start on Tues November 1st. But I rather do it with a support group, and with you as the leader even better. So count me in..
  • fabfav
    fabfav Posts: 8
    I'm in! My wedding is in March I need something to kick start me!! I saw the videos online but is there a diet plan? I need a clue ;)
  • Sheriemae
    Sheriemae Posts: 248
    I'm in! I'll post my stats later when I get home from work. I do 15 minute pilates and run 30-40 minutes every morning 5-6 days a week. 30 Day Shred will be my evening workout. Good Luck everyone!!!
  • Sheriemae
    Sheriemae Posts: 248
    I want to join in. Can u buy it at walmart? I would like to start with u today.

Yes you can buy it at walmart under $10.00 :D
  • I'm in! I'm starting tonight as well after work. I did 3 days last week, but fell off the wagon Saturday & Sunday. I'm hoping to do it every day!! We'll see ;) Good luck, let's do this together!!
  • chrissygrape
    chrissygrape Posts: 3 Member
    I'm in, too :)
  • keggen
    keggen Posts: 102 Member
    Here's another "fell off the wagon". I did it faithfully for a month but then just stopped. I downloaded mine through iTunes. I'm debating 5:30 AM or 8PM?
  • Tsdennis
    Tsdennis Posts: 45 Member
    Im in I started today also. Will post stats later level one day one completed.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 801 Member
    I'm in :)