Flab-u-lous Motivation Matters closed group

Options
Okay since packerfan is really really busy with work, i took it upon myself to start a thread for us. Let us coordinate and get this miles per day thing worked out. lol since the eliptical is included, i believe i can contribute 5 miles a day. I do the eliptical or run in the mornings and then eliptical again in the afternoon. some days i can only do it once because i have two jobs. this week i will miss two afternoon workouts. so that means i can contribute (quickly opens the calculator) 30 miles this week. approximately. i think i run a little less but go a little longer on the eliptical.

My name's Marie-Anne by the way but i kinda like Mighty MarieNevada. lol

ETA: holy cow, it's supposed to be in addition to what we already do. oy oy oy. i shall add 15 min to the workout and see how much that adds up to. i'll let you guys know tomorrow. wow.

Replies

• emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! We 100% got this mile challenge in the bag no problem... I am a bit more worried about the water. I personally think that 100oz per day is excessive, but I will do my best because on the days when I run I do drink alot more than that so if I shoot for 80oz it should average out. But (sorry medical worry here) that if anyone feels lightheaded or dizzy when drinking the excess water that you stop right away ok.

Milewise... I have a half marathon on Saturday (13.1), likely 5-6 on Tuesday and another 6 or so on Thursday as well. Plus the restaurant we are eating at the night before the race is about 1 mile away from the hotel ...

So total I should have about 25-30 :)
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thanks Marie!!! It is late (or really early depending on your take...) and I am just finishing up work. The post got posted while I was running my daughter back to Mpls tonight. SO, we each have to do 100 push ups...plus, we have to rock the walking/running this week. I am going to be doing a 5K on Saturday, so I will have 3 miles there. I am not 100 % sure of what I can commit to the rest of the week, but I am going to try to get some miles in on Tuesday and possibly Thursday. I will know better tomorrow what I can do. I have to agree Emma...I think 100 oz per day of water is a little high. The most of have ever drank on any given day is 96 ounces and I was running to the bathroom every hour it seemed. Most days it is about 80-88, so I am going to do what I can. I am going to set up an account for us ladies and friend you so that our thread does not get lost. I will get that done tomorrow...so to you Flab-U-Less ladies...that is awesome! Plus, have to find our new teammate...I have let Midwesthiker know that we still want her to participate with us. I feel so bad that she could not find the survey...however, they said they would put her on the waitlist. (So, let's be the Flab-U-Less 7 instead of 6! At least unofficially!) :laugh: Have a Happy Halloween everyone!!!
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Quickly, bumping this so I can get back after the girls are off to school!
  • MarieNevada
    MarieNevada Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Okay I did 30 pushups, half on my toes which i think should count double. just saying. lol i drank 114 oz of water, and added 1.5 miles to the tally. It's going to be hard to add more than that per day because i'm already in the gym between 2 to 2.5 hours a day. but i will try to add as much as i can. had a great day diet wise. wasn't hungry, didnt even add a granola bar. so all was good today.