Hello

Options
I have just joined today as this was recommended by a friend. Looking forward to the tracking on my new iPhone as I've done WW before and enjoyed tracking my food. Just need to get my *kitten* off the sofa and get some excersize in too.

Can you search for friends in your local area on here? I need to have a good look around at how it all works, but just thought i'd ask.

SA x

Replies

• Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Hi, from another 76er!

I think the best way to find ppl in your area might be to put up a thread called something like 'New member from <insert location here>, Looking for freinds'. From what I have seen, threads like this seem to get a lot of responses. I'm not sure if there is a search feature that lets you look for members, by location.

Good luck :)
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) Yes, you can search for your friends. Go to the community tab and click on find members
  • JanisCorden
    Options
    hi i have just re joined today... i ahve used this before but got bored of inpotting everything i did but really try agen.. got it on laptop and on phone so hopefully will succeed this time
  • wendybrian
    Options
    Welcome, I'm not sure about the area. I know by age you can, Have a good time and good luck with your weightloss/fitness plan!