Ripped in 30 challenge for november!

Options
I just found a ton of great reviews for jillian micheals ripped in 30 dvd so I wanted to start it november 1st. Anyone care to join me? I've been running on and off instead of following a workout routine but I find I do better with tracking my calories and exercising when there is a set in stone plan for me to follow haha.

Replies

• katyclev
    katyclev Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I would love to, but I don't have that dvd, and Im out in the boonies, so can't even go grab it
  • katyclev
    katyclev Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Nevermind, I'm in!!!

I have never been in one of these challenges before. Can you post what we are supposed to do?
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I picked up Ripped in 30 today, and plan to start on the 1st - I'd love to join a group for it!
  • lou_murphy
    Options
    I would love to do this. I think I have the 30 Day Shred so I'll start with that.

My daughter just made a fat joke about me to her friends. Ouch. I haven't looked at a picture of myself in years..big mistake. I look awful.

I need to do this...
  • nicoleh82
    Options
    I'm in. I was going to do the video so why not start tomorrow
  • ElisaRazz
    ElisaRazz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Was thinking about starting it on the 1st.

I'm in.... i just hope i can keep it up the whole time.
  • katemcconnal
    Options
    sounds good im in!
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I actually did Day 1 today, since I think it'll be easier to track if I start on a Monday :) I'm not gonna lie, it moves quick, but it was doable and I felt great after!
  • katemcconnal
    Options
    just completed day 1! it actually went so quick i was quite surprised. sweat alot! might be because i did it in the middle of the afternoon having done a big walk and the shred in the morning. overall i enjoyed it, excited to hear how everyone else found it :)
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Just completed Day 1
  • Hollie_downunder
    Options
    Have just started today myself! 30 days in November so perfect to complete it this month :)

I've done 30DS before but wasn't commited, i know i've only done one day so far but i REALLY like this DVD!

The music seems better than 30DS, and i've noticed the camera angles etc have improved so its almost like jillian does actually get up in your face at the tough bits.. LOVE IT!

Did my first day this morning, on a 31 degree day (88F) and was sweating!! needed a cold shower afterwards
  • katemcconnal
    Options
    day 2 done!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Bumping to follow alOng.
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Week 1 Done
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    How are you all doing with this?? I got a late start - just did week 1, day 1 today. I love that she promises that we'll never see the same move twice. Can't wait to say good-bye to the push-ups already! :) followed the workout up with an hour walk/run and feeling the endorphins now. Looking forward to seeing how you're doing. Keep up the hard work!!!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    Did Week 1, day 2 today. :)
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    Sad, this thread is dead!!! I just did day 3 of week one today. Hellooooo, is anybody here??
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    Did days 4 and 5 yesterday and today:bigsmile:
  • DarleneBDA
    DarleneBDA Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    How did everyone do with Jillian Micheals ripped in 30.... I started today and would like other peoples comments on it.... and how did you work it out for calories burned?

Thanks
  • Summersadiva
    Summersadiva Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I just started it as well, but since I like variety, I won't be doing it every day.

I found Level 1 to be harder than 30DS Level 1. Was very pleased to see that I burned 290 calories during that session according to my HRM. I have the Polar FT7, BTW.