hoping to beat symptoms

Options
HI, I have premature ovarian failure which is just saying that I have gone through menopause at the ripe young age of 34. I have been having symptoms for years and the past two years the weight gain has been awful, at least for me, 20 lbs., and it does not come off, even with regular exercise. So I am finally on hormone replacement therapy and beginning to see some results with the weight, but it is still a tremendous struggle. I was tracking my calories on paper and that is just so non efficient. I am hoping this site will help me stay on track.

Replies

• kathyvdh
    kathyvdh Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I hope this site will prove successful for you. Don't get discouraged. It takes time. Keep us posted. We're all here to help each other.

Kathy
  • jeff3541108
    jeff3541108 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    One step at a time forward. Set small steps. My first was to drinking water the correct amount per day and it sounds easy but not for me! Start small and reaching to bigger steps one day at a time . Goodluck now set up your first step.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    wow, this is one of the oldest bumps I've seen! How did you never find this?