over on fat 2 days in a row :(

dragonfly183
dragonfly183 Posts: 73 Member
edited November 2023 in Food and Nutrition
i got concerned because i was under my calories almost every day and started eating some higher calorie foods. My fat is going over now. Do you think its ok for fat to be over if I am still under on calories? I haven't had dinner yet and i am already down to 1 on fat but i still have a lot of calories to go. Maybe i should have a bunch of raw tomatoes for dinner,lol.

Replies

• dragonfly183
    i got concerned because i was under my calories almost every day and started eating some higher calorie foods. My fat is going over now. Do you think its ok for fat to be over if I am still under on calories? I haven't had dinner yet and i am already down to 1 on fat but i still have a lot of calories to go. Maybe i should have a bunch of raw tomatoes for dinner,lol.
  • nbuehrmann
    nbuehrmann Posts: 47 Member
    Well, i think it depends on what kinds of fats you are going over on. If its unsaturated, I say thats Ok. At the same time you don't want to be taking ALL your calories in fat. Studies have shown that eating unsaturated fat can actually help you loose weight as well it's good for your brain and helps keep your skin tight and young looking. Also it helps keep you full and satisfied longer... but if its saturated fat, that's a different story. (Cholesterol... coronary heart disease)
  • pamelawh
    pamelawh Posts: 162 Member
    to get your calories eat foods like orange, apple, baby spinach leaves 2 cups, 1/2 cup cottage cheese and 1/2 cup grapes, celery and baby carrots, 10 whole cashews and an apple. go to crosscrunch.com for more suggestions. that should help you.
  • dragonfly183
    Hmm, I don't know which one it is. The Calorie counter just says fat, it doesn't say which kind.
This discussion has been closed.