Losin' the Eggstra by Easter 04.07.09

Options
chrissyh
chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
Well Happy Anniversary to me - and I am down 2 pounds!!!!! I am sooooo happy. I haven't lost any since we started this challenge and so I decided to shake it up and add calories and I did for 4 days now and I've lost 2 pounds. Wooo Hooo!!! I am celebrating my 19th anniversary and my 2 pounds!!

I don't think I've told you yet....my husband has now lost 44 pounds and now I've lost 58 - that's 102 together!!! WOW I am so proud of us!

People we can do it - we just have to keep working hard....I am energized and ready for the next two pounds....

Replies

• chrissyh
    Options
    Well Happy Anniversary to me - and I am down 2 pounds!!!!! I am sooooo happy. I haven't lost any since we started this challenge and so I decided to shake it up and add calories and I did for 4 days now and I've lost 2 pounds. Wooo Hooo!!! I am celebrating my 19th anniversary and my 2 pounds!!

I don't think I've told you yet....my husband has now lost 44 pounds and now I've lost 58 - that's 102 together!!! WOW I am so proud of us!

People we can do it - we just have to keep working hard....I am energized and ready for the next two pounds....
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Happy Anniversay!!! :flowerforyou: How many years...Any special plans...

And...woohoo on the two pounds...definitely lots of reasons to celebrate!!! :drinker:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm kinda bummed. I got on the scale this morning and I am back up to 220! :sad: :sad: :sad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    I was down to 217. So I guess I will just have to work really hard the rest of the week!!!

Congrats to everyone else!!!

Have a healthy safe day!!

Memaw
  • chrissyh
    Options
    19 Glorious Years! I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Memaw-the scale fluctuates for me about 2 pounds - I always count the low number but I kinda disregard a pound or so because I know that I am doing what I am supposed to do--eating right, exercising and water! Don't let the scale play you - you own it!!
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Good morning, all!!!

Chrissy...Happy Anniversary and woohoo on the 2 lb loss! That is awesome:flowerforyou: Congrats to the both of you on your weight loss:drinker: :drinker:

Good morning, Theresa:flowerforyou:

Good morning, Memaw! Have a great week....you can do it!

Sorry I haven't been checking in...so busy around here. I haven't lost anything for this challenge, but haven't gained. I've been working out and staying w/in my calories (w/ the exception of a few days being slightly over), but I'm stressed, tired, and burned out. I think it's affecting my weight loss:grumble: :tongue: On the bright side my body is still changing and can see more definition and such...I'll take it:wink:

Have a great day everyone!
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    19 Glorious Years! I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Memaw-the scale fluctuates for me about 2 pounds - I always count the low number but I kinda disregard a pound or so because I know that I am doing what I am supposed to do--eating right, exercising and water! Don't let the scale play you - you own it!!

Good advice!
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Congrats Chrissyh. On the weightloss and the anniversary!

I have promised myself I wont step on the scale until Friday, so I don't know if I am up down or the same. However, this morning when I looked in the miror, I actually noticed a difference. I think this is the first time I have noticed on my body. Not anywhere in particular, I just seemed smaller, so that is motivation enough to keep going.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Thanks Chrissy but I KNOW I was bad this weekend and it's all catching up to me. I just have to try harder. It's just so hard when the hubby wants to eat out all the time! I know I should make better choices but it's hard when we go to such fatty places!

Congrats on the 19 years. I will mark #17 in August and I wouldn't trade it for the world either!!

Memaw
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Hey Kelly...glad you stopped by to say hi...we miss you!!!

It sounds like you are maintaining well and considering life is busy, that's okay...and more definition is always awesome!!! :drinker: Keep up the good work!!! :heart:
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies. CONGRATS on 2lbs and then Anniversary! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Memaw - hang in there! :flowerforyou: You're doing a great job, stick with it and you'll be BELOW 220 in no time.

Well, I was doing so great on my exercise and eating right until last night . . . I fell, at the gym, during a step aerobics class...and I was in the front! :sad: :angry: :embarassed: Talk about embarassed. I got upset more because I hurt my pride more than the pain. About 2 minutes after I fell (my left foot didn't quite clear the step and it rolled off the side) my ankle felt fine and my foot just felt like it needed to be cracked. So I just continued with the class but didn't push it too hard. I felt fine when I left the gym, but by the time I got home, took off my shoes and got a shower, my foot really started to hurt. I elevated it and put ice on it for about an hour or so before I went to sleep, but it's seriously throbbing today! :sad: UGH, this sucks so badly because I can barely walk let alone try to get in workouts the rest of this week. I"m pretty upset about that - so I guess I've just gotta watch what I eat REALLY closely so that I don't fall off and have another set back. :frown:

I hope you're all doing well and I'm hoping for another loss this Friday - time will tell!
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    good morning ladies! :flowerforyou:

Memaw, I'm frustrated today too. Last night, we went out to dinner and i think i just waited too long to eat between my afternoon snack (2 PM) and dinner (6:30) because i was starving! and we went to a mexican restaurant, and it was practically game over the minute the chips hit the table. I actually did pretty well on my actual dinner (brought 2/3 home w/ me), but those chips are killer! to make up for all the salt, i downed 64 oz of water when i got home. I thought that would help, but i weighed in today back up 2 lbs at 159!! i'm assuming its all water weight- but still- frustrating! i'll weigh again tomorrow so i can really know for sure.

chrissy- congrats on the weight loss and anniversary!

and way to go everyone else! hang in there- only a few days left!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    opera - rest that ankle you'll be back at it in no time.

Shannah-I find that if i pull out 7 chips and break them in to 3 or 4 bites, they go further than eating one in one or two bites. Lots of salsa - yummmm....

Eating out is SO hard - we do it all the time...that's where we have to be VERY careful....lots of hidden fat and calories in there.
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    Well guys, I am still flushing sodium out of my body because Saturday and Sunday I went WAY over, I never paid attention to sodium, I ASSumed that is I stayed within my calories that I would be okay...um boy do I feel like an *kitten* lol!! I did get my tae-bo in but I am still weighing in at 305 after weighing in at 304-303 all weekend long (before I went over so badly) so I'm still drinking water hoping to flush it all out! At least I know better know, but what am I supposed to eat now so I don't go over!?
    Opera-I'm so sorry you fell I hope you feel better soon!!
    Shannah- I hear ya on the salt, I'm still flushing it out lol
    Chrissy- congrats on the weight loss and the anniversary!!
    Everyone else keep up the good work, only a few days left!!
  • JamieArmbruster
    JamieArmbruster Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't checked in, things have been hectic around my house. I didn't weigh in this week so I am not sure if I lost. I have been doing great with workouts. Did the 30 day shred today and I can still feel it! I also got Wii fit and had fun with that this morning. I have been eating and drinking as I should this week so hopefully I will see some results this week, but if not I know I am doing the right things! I think I am down 2 pounds for this challenge, so not quite meeting my goal, but I have really amped up my workouts and I feel more toned!
    Great job everyone! We are almost there!!!!!!