Did you partake at a party?

Options
Since Saturday night was more of Adult Halloween night. Did any of you go out and drink or go to a party and drink?
I went to a friend's party and had yummy shots. So yummy in fact they added up to about 900 calories! No wonder the
scale isnt being nice this morning.

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Yes, I confess. :wink:
  • MGleason2010
    MGleason2010 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I went but I was the DD (I volunteered so I wouldn't drink) I only had 1 glass of wine! Not bad! :)
  • Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    you betcha! :)
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Definitely drank a bottle of wine by myself throughout the night! Felt it all day yesterday too. :)
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I'm boring. I did indulge, food-wise, however.
  • mdmarcha
    Options
    Why bother with one if you aren't going to have ten? Am I right? I honestly feel concern for people here. Moderation is the key to balancing a healthy lifestyle with a social life. One or two drinks. A slice of pizza, etc. It's what normal people do. Not, "I'm having a slice and a beer, might as well have ten ofeach!"
  • nothingisred
    Options
    I went out Friday night and drank so much I don't think I could even make an attempt at logging it all if I wanted to. I woke up the next morning on my friend's sofa and could not remember how I got to his house, although I do remember a lot of dancing in his kitchen at about 3am! This is the problem of being friends with pissheads...(but I love them!)

Amazingly though I'd still lost 1lb when I stood on the scales this morning! I guess being barely able to stomach anything all of Saturday helped...
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    yes, my first adult halloween party ever. it was a blast.
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I've been to five parties in the last three weeks and I've had alcohol at every one (and a smidgen of snacks at a couple). I've still lost weight every week. I budgeted and exercised. Planning, it's all in the planning.
  • ski0721
    ski0721 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Holy cats! I definitely indulged this over the weekend!
  • dandrews010
    dandrews010 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    It was a make your own cocktail night on Saturday, i jest, I turned it into a make your own cocktail night. There was about £400 of spirits there between 15 of us.

I then turned it into a can't feel my face Sunday. I will never drink again. Well.... :drinker:
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Oh yes I indulged this weekend too!! I had fries, lots of drinks, breakfast at Denny's at 4am...ouch that one was not a good idea! But yummy at the time.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I've gotten in the habit of bringing my own--and some to spare.

Most recently I've been taking a flavored vodka (peach and cherry are my fave) and then diet soda as a mixer.

This Saturday I scored some true Appalachian "Consumable Folk Art" [that would be "white lightening" or "moonshine" for you flatlanders], so I brought a jar of that with some diet cranberry sodas as a mixer. I had three sodas and 3 long shots (2 oz each) of The Brew, and the rest was enjoyed by other party goers.

I know EXACTLY what I'm consuming and don't have to rely on others to be sure there's something at the party I can enjoy. . . and I have yet to meet a party host who didn't appreciate the extra stash!
  • poisongirl1
    poisongirl1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Of course! Party on Friday, bar on Saturday then another party on Sunday. I tried drinking on Friday, but after only 2 or 3 drinks and one shot the pressure of my corset on my stomach when it was full of liquid made me feel sick. Boo, couldn't even drink enough to get any kind of buzz! Then on Saturday I only had one drink and Sunday nothing, because I remembered how it made me feel sick. However I managed to munch on quite a bit of candy Friday and Sunday! There's talk of a possible other party tonight, but I don't think I'll go, I'm really tired of putting together my costume, it takes too long haha.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I had two drinks on Friday, went to the bar and danced! Saturday. I had a lot of drinks, danced, and lost my phone. Sunday, went out and had one drink. Solid weekend.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Yes and I got stinking drunk and went to bed in full skeleton make up.
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Yes and I got stinking drunk and went to bed in full skeleton make up.

Haha!! Last year I was Cleopatra so I wore a ton of black eyeliner and blue eyeshadow, I passed out without taking it off. I was a scary sight the next day for sure!
  • coloradocuppiecake
    Options
    Well Im glad I wasnt alone! Happy Halloweenie!