Weird NSV, but I'll take it (you would too)

Options
wbgolden
wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
I was getting ready to do my long run today. I've loaned a friend BOTH my hydration belts to try and he forgot to bring at least one back as requested.

I soldiered on.

I strapped my two Amphipod bottles to my SpiBelt and wanted to check if they'd work out without excessive annoying jiggling (for the record, the SpiBelt held em pretty well, front mounted).

So, I'm running around the house with my shirt up, testing where I wanted the bottles (and likely looking like a complete fool but that's another thread). My son says "Dang, dad, your stomach really IS getting smaller."

YEAH!

Replies

• whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D i would take it
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    yay! you should definitely take that NSV :)
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    That is an excellent NSV! I find that kids are brutally honest so extra points for it!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    And kids are brutally honest. That's a big NSV!
  • wannababyH
    Options
    YAY! Isn't it awesome when other people can start noticing too? I had one of these moments with my mother-in-law a few hours ago.
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Nice!! Yeah, that totally counts, and the way you got there was good for a laugh, too. ;)
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    My kids hold nothing back - that would be a HUGE NSV in my book! Congrats! :)
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    SWEET, I love this!!!
  • smkey
    smkey Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    That's actually the BEST kind! You know the kid is telling the truth!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Total NSV!!! All your hard work is paying off!!!
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    nice! when a child says it, I take it as great as they don't lie about weight yet. lol.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Nice!!!!!!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I was getting ready to do my long run today. I've loaned a friend BOTH my hydration belts to try and he forgot to bring at least one back as requested.

I soldiered on.

I strapped my two Amphipod bottles to my SpiBelt and wanted to check if they'd work out without excessive annoying jiggling (for the record, the SpiBelt held em pretty well, front mounted).

So, I'm running around the house with my shirt up, testing where I wanted the bottles (and likely looking like a complete fool but that's another thread). My son says "Dang, dad, your stomach really IS getting smaller."

YEAH!

I just have to say that I can't stop watching your signature.
  • honeybadger175
    honeybadger175 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great story! And congrats!
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Kids always tell the truth with things like this!!! That is DEFINITELY A NSV!
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I'd totally take that NSV too!!!
  • JasonWCNewcomb
    Options
    Can someone explain what is NSV? Thank you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!