"Life's New Journey" November Challenge

Options

Replies

• kathas0trophal
    kathas0trophal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    oh look how many people joined us. that is so great.
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Everybody that sent me their information should have the spread sheet now. Let me know if you didn't get it.

There is still room for more people to join. Just let me know.
  • sigsone
    sigsone Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Add me please, would love to join.
  • luvs_choc8
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone,

The "Life's New Journey" November Challenge is officially under way. I would like to welcome all the new people that have joined our group. Some changes that the October people might notice are that I have divided people into teams. There was no particular rhyme nor reason as to what team you were placed on. I tried to divide it according to weight (some heavier and some lighter). I encourage you to introduce yourself or at least friend the people that are in your group. Remember this is all friendly support. We are all winners just by being here. Good luck to everybody.

Monday's Mini Challenge:

Food - today is Halloween and for somebody like me that luvs chocolate it takes every ounce of willpower that I have to not eat the whole box. In looke at the nutritional value I can probably work one or two of them into my calorie count. Today I challenge you to stay within your calorie count and definitely above 1200.

Cardio - Take at least a 30 minute brisk walk. Make sure you get your heart rate up for a good part of the walk.

Strength - It is crunch day. Lets do at least 100 but they have to be at least three different kinds. Try some regular ones, try on an exercise ball, try pulling up to the side to work obliques, try lifting your legs and butt for the reverse crunch.

Quote of the Day- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

I hope everybody has a great day.

Keep Smiling :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • BeachGurl815
    BeachGurl815 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Good morning! May I join your challenge if there is still room? Thank you.
  • jbreilly
    jbreilly Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I would like to join to if you are still taking new members. Looks like a lot of fun! And I could use some motivation with the holidays creeping up!
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Thank you for organizing this challenge!
    Linda
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I am interested in being a member of the thread. I am in maintenance mode right now...
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Since it's the first day of the challenge, can I still join? I would love to be added!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I would love to join as well, please add me
  • luvs_choc8
    Options
    I am interested in being a member of the thread. I am in maintenance mode right now...

Did you want to be added to the spread sheet or just contribute in the discussions and do the daily challenges? Just let me know.
  • deanna104
    deanna104 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too if I still can!

Thanks!
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options

Did you want to be added to the spread sheet or just contribute in the discussions and do the daily challenges? Just let me know.

Both (: hope that is OK.
  • Jess05071981
    Jess05071981 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    It this were we post if we want to talk about our challenge?
  • luvs_choc8
    Options
    You bet Jess. Let me know what you think of the challenges. If there is something specific you are struggling with, let us know. This is a journey whereby we all celebrate our successes and get through our struggles together.

Donna
  • KatD2011
    Options
    Can I still join your group? I'd love some motivation!!
  • Jess05071981
    Jess05071981 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My food choices were very good today and I start over with counting at 5pm so I will be great today. I am going to try to get most of my cardio in while trick or treating with my kids.
  • Mskraizy
    Mskraizy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone,

The "Life's New Journey" November Challenge is officially under way. I would like to welcome all the new people that have joined our group. Some changes that the October people might notice are that I have divided people into teams. There was no particular rhyme nor reason as to what team you were placed on. I tried to divide it according to weight (some heavier and some lighter). I encourage you to introduce yourself or at least friend the people that are in your group. Remember this is all friendly support. We are all winners just by being here. Good luck to everybody.

Monday's Mini Challenge:

Food - today is Halloween and for somebody like me that luvs chocolate it takes every ounce of willpower that I have to not eat the whole box. In looke at the nutritional value I can probably work one or two of them into my calorie count. Today I challenge you to stay within your calorie count and definitely above 1200.

Cardio - Take at least a 30 minute brisk walk. Make sure you get your heart rate up for a good part of the walk.

Strength - It is crunch day. Lets do at least 100 but they have to be at least three different kinds. Try some regular ones, try on an exercise ball, try pulling up to the side to work obliques, try lifting your legs and butt for the reverse crunch.

Quote of the Day- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

I hope everybody has a great day.

Keep Smiling :smile: :smile: :smile:

Woot Woot! Lets go Mission Slim Possible! :tongue: A question about the spreadsheet though. What goes under the week 1 column? Our ending weight for that week or the results of all of our mini challenges? Well, I'm off to do the Monday Mini Challenge! Should I report back here or on the spreadsheet?
  • Alexagetsfit
    Alexagetsfit Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I know you've already posted the challenge, but could I join as well?
  • luvs_choc8
    Options
    quote]
    Woot Woot! Lets go Mission Slim Possible! :tongue: A question about the spreadsheet though. What goes under the week 1 column? Our ending weight for that week or the results of all of our mini challenges? Well, I'm off to do the Monday Mini Challenge! Should I report back here or on the spreadsheet?
    [/quote]

I absolutely love your enthusiasm. In answer to your questions: Column E is your ultimate goal weight. Column F is your goal weight for the end of November. The mini challenges are just something extra that I decided to do and there is no place on the spread sheet for them. You can comment back here as to how it went. Have fun with them.