Three for Thanksgiving: Mommy Challenge Part 4

Options
Hi Mommies!!! This is our 4th challenge...I cant believe that we have stuck around this long and progress is definitely showing!! I am so proud of all of us!! This challenge is for the mommies that have participated in past challenges with me and any new mommies that are interested! Only requirement: participation!!! We need support, conversations, and dedication. This challenge is for mommies that have to do it all for their families and find it hard to make time for themselves, but have stopped making excuses and decided : IM GOING TO FIND TIME AND JUST DO IT!!!!! So because November is the month for Thanksgiving in the U.S. we are almost for sure going to indulge. So how about focusing on losing 3 pounds in 3 and 1/2 weeks before Thanksgiving and during the holiday weekend and week after focus on maintaining that 3 pound loss. So in summary, 3 weeks of hardcore training and 1 week of indulging, but in moderation in efforts not to gain!! Are you in? We will check in here on Monday October 31, 2011 with our starting weights and weigh in every monday in November after that with one additional weigh in on the last day of the month, November 30th which is a Wednesday. So we will have 5 weigh ins and a goal of 3 pounds. We will motivate each other daily, come up with weekly goals, and lose 3 POUNDS!!!!

Replies

• KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!
  • ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Im in please!!!
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I am in again. Thank you for always being willing to motivate and coordinate.
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You know, Im here!!!!!
  • debstanley4
    debstanley4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    This will be my first challenge. I'm in. How do we come back or check in every week?
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I haven't participate with you in the past, but if you still accepting new participants, I'm in. :)
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    under your profile page it will be in your history.
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    I haven't participate with you in the past, but if you still accepting new participants, I'm in. :)

of course!
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    You're working hard with me in my New Year's challenge...how can I possibly pass this up???
  • debstanley4
    debstanley4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    found it thanks. Looking forward to it.
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    ok im in this time. hopefully to loose a few more!
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I''m definately in again! Thanks LaToya!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Well I'm in !!! Latoya you were my inspiration to go down to 149 now I would love to be 146! I be back on oct 31 with my weight in ; )
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Well I'm in !!! Latoya you were my inspiration to go down to 149 now I would love to be 146! I be back on oct 31 with my weight in ; )

awwww!! thanks canelly! im always complaining about my weight but we have moved from the 150's to the 140's we can do it!! 146 here we come!
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm always in for some additional mommy motivation. Thanks for doing this again Latoya!:flowerforyou:
  • zsesteacher
    zsesteacher Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I so need to lose around 75 pounds...I know I can do this especially with you all support and motivation...Mommies here we go!!!!

Thanks LaToya!!!

Yvette
  • mrswilson0511
    mrswilson0511 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am definetly in!!!!! LOVE THIS GROUP!!!!
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Im in! Sorry I deserted you all in the October challenge :( we had so much to deal with as a family that I put all this off to focus on the people in my life that were hurting.....I know you all understand :) I am ready to get back to getting this weight off once and for all!!!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    I unfortunately will not be hosting the Three for Thanksgiving challenge, as i really need to buckle down and focus on my weight loss without weekly weigh ins and extra challenges. I have been beating myself up if I dont lose by a certain date and i need to get rid of that kind of behavior. i hate to let anyone down, I am just not in the right place for challenge leader and weigh ins. As i am not quitting or giving up, i am just taking a challenge break...
  • mrswilson0511
    mrswilson0511 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Im ready to get this challenge started!!!! Im ready for all the mommies to rock another one!

Here is my starting numbers:

10/31-257
    11/7-
    11/14-
    11/21-
    11/28-
    11/30-
    Total loss-